I don't think my wife loves me. She says she does and she is always doing things that someone would
Married Life / 1:11 AM - Sunday May 31, 2009

do for someone they love. But I am such a loser and she is so out of my league I don't know why she ever agreed to marry me, Im like a peice a s**t compared to her. She has a career, Im at a dead end job, she's beautiful, I look like a gorillas ass, she's so intelligent while Im a f*cking idiot, and I feel she must just be pretending to love me because she feels bad that Im so worthless. What should I do? I don't want her to be unhappy with me, when she can do so much better.

if u really feel that way y dont u try bettering ur self mayb go out get a career do something so that u dont feel as bad and i dont think someone would marrie just cus they feel sad for u if she took u like that its because she really loves u

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Medical / Dental

First of all, get up off your butt and begin making improvements in YOURSELF! Stop sitting around having pity parties and trying to figure out why people should not like you.

Your wife got married because she DID SEE HOPE AND POSSIBILITIES! Be proud that YOU got such a good deal out of this. Then start working hard to make her proud of her choice to marry YOU!

Next year when you are BOTH considered the Dynomite Couple of the Year, post another note here and fill us all in!

Good Luck!

you may be right....

Your self esteem is dragging on the floor rifht now. Maybe she sees things in you that you do not or why then did she marry you? Don't put her up on a pedistal as that means you stand alone when she should be beside you. Work on your self, maybe even see a councelor about this before this becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

My ex thought the same all the time. Though he has higher education and great job. The reason was that I am survival, I passed through alot in my life but I am on track. He continued to feel so worthless until! he broke up with me. He got married to a woman without education or a profession etc.
May be your wife see what you cannot see! may be she feels safe next to you while she was abused by others, may be you are great in sex, may be she love this mothers feeling to protect someone and you staisfy this feeling ( I felt that toward my ex.. I was happy that he needs me).
Well that said! you need to get a good profession and enhance your look. Why should she stays with you if she doesn't love you, try to be up to her expecations and don't siappoint teh girl.

Hi!!

She could have said no when you asked her to marry you...BUT SHE SAID YES!! She obviously loves you. I get asked that question alot coz my guy feels the same. You know what i always tell him...? I tell him i think he is beautiful and that he should stop with the low self esteem shit coz i don't need an insecure person i need someone who believes in himself, me and in us. Stop thinking that youre not good enough...self pity is really not sexy. Be confident in yourself. Love yourself and love her. Treat her right and be all you can be!!

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Administrative