Sex & Intimacy / 3:57 PM - Saturday May 30, 2009

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental

UGH.. disgusting.. sorry but it seems vile to me.. I have yet to meet anyone in a relaitonship that survived this either.. I knew two people who did this back in the 80s.. and I have also been told that those that were there are people you wouldn't want to see naked... sorry but nothing about that concept even romotely does it for me.. the disease factor alone gives me the willies.... 1 in four adults is carrying something and condoms can't stop it all

I've never been into the idea, though I don't judge anyone who is. I am too selfish when it comes to being with someone.

- Response by anonymouspersona, A Hippie Chick, Female, 29-35, Miami, Administrative

Are you just curious or do you want to experiment? We have been members of a swingers club for years. If you are uninhibited it can be some of the most erotic pleasures you have ever had. Most swingers in our group are in your age bracket. Go and have fun.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Retired

I would wonder about all the viruses floating around in those places. No thanks.

I've never been, nor would I be interested in going. I don't share. :)

None of my partners has been interested in sharing either, so that was all good...for me.

If you're curious, and it seems you have a partner that is curious too, since you are looking at going...well, more power to ya! Just might not be so hot on it,(or he) if you (or he) find something really interesting about someone you "swing" with. :(

If YOU are the one who wants to go and you are not being forced to go by your s/o, then go. You are not obligated to do anything. If you want to just watch, then just watch. If you like it, you can take things to the next level the next time you go. It's all about having fun as long as you stay in YOUR comfort zone.

- Response by doorholder101, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

i'll go with my honey if it's just me and him

- Response by pinkpanther, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, Internet / New Media

LOVE IT!! Getting ready now to go! I / we go EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT! And sometimes I take the same Female Slave.....

- Response by romeo714, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

If this is something you choose to do are you doing it by yourself? Then just do that be yourself. I'm sure a women will have it easier than a male. Just know your limits and what you want and keep to it. Dont think your going there to meet anyone other than other males that let their wives swing but know they go back home to the same house after the fun is done.
I think your hot just for having the courage to fullfil a fantasy. Good luck and please let me know how it was,,,,,,,,,,

- Response by flyinghawaiian56, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Transportation

I went to a lot of them and always ghad a great time and made a lot of nice people

I had a friend who went and saw an HBo special. It was nothing like the movies. She said it was a bunch old old and very attractive people. Take a pass, buy a movie and pretend.

- Response by atticus, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Atlanta, Managerial

smartblonde said everything i would say ..I have no interest in getting a std or worse from of all things sex with a stranger..I tink i sewed the few oats i had back in the 80's

- Response by swemur1, A Creative, Female, 46-55