I have never had an orgasm..i cant get turned on by myself,and I never want sex anymore.
Sex & Intimacy / 12:08 AM - Wednesday May 27, 2009

My ex of 3 yrs never gave me an orgasm and Ive tried by myself but Im just not comfortable enough and just cant seem to get turned on. Now I never want sex and my boyfriend broke up with me because of it. I dont know what to do.

Your young and I don't doubt that you and any partner you have been with also has a lot to learn sexually. Thats not to say you don't already know alot but to have a sense of your real needs sexually takes time and a partner who understands you.

It should be possible for any man to stimulate you manaually if he can't through sexual intercourse.

- Response by spadeace, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

You want sex. Just not with a douche who doesn't know wtf he's doing. Don't give up, experiment, and go out and get laid by someone else.

- Response by jlees, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

Call, there is absolutely no reason you can't have an orgasm..maybe, and just maybe you have a medical condition..I doubt it, but I am not a doctor...

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement

See your doctor. Some women, you may be one of them, do have a hard time reaching orgasm. There can be many causes from physical to mental reasons. There may be nerve damage. You may have issues with sex and thinking you can never reach orgasm is one of them. But only your doctor and you can find the reasons for your troubles and fix them. There is hope but your first stop is your doctor.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

Sweetie, I feel your pain!
It has progressively become harder for me every year since I have become sexually active and the major contributor in most cases is birth control, assuming you are on the pill?
The generic brands are LIBIDO KILLERS! I have tried the shot, the pill but can not handle the implant because being able to feel it freaks me out!

The hard thing is you have to protect yourself from pregnancy until you are ready, but what is the point of having sex when you can not get the most out of it. I would consider going off the pill but I am absolutely not ready for children, have another 10 years left in me and don't know what I would do if I fell pregnant but do I really have to put up with a shit sex life in the mean time?

Another major contributor is as another response read it is his fault in my case, also true- men are GREEEEEEEDY the 1/2 times a week we actually have sex he is ready as soon as he is in so again I get neglected.

What you need to do is relax have a hot bath and then try and find out how you make yourself 'go' personally I am freaked out by the 'release' so I do it on the toilet...
I also have some bullets and remote controlled butterfly type devices I definitely recommend them.

The only way I can get close to coming during sex is on top and grinding on his pelvic bone but I usually focus too hard on actually coming and I get close but never THERE.

Speak to your GP I am sure you have had greater advancements in birth control than we have here in Australia, and if he/she recommends anything please share!!!

Oh also I tried the nuva- ring too and I think that was much better on the libido front, but just quietly disgusting.

- Response by rainbowashleigh, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

try watching porn?

- Response by happygolucky33, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Student