Why would a guy not want you to meet his friends?
Dating / 11:22 PM - Tuesday May 26, 2009

Been seeing a guy for 2 months and his friends added me on Face book (though I've never met them). One said that the guy I'm seeing has told them lots about me and has subsequently invited me and asked me several times to come to his birthday party on Friday. When I told the guy I'm seeing he told me to ignore him, he's just trying to get under his skin and that I can unfriend him (his friend). I don't get it, I'm up for meeting new people and his friend seems to want to meet me and I know that the guy I'm seeing is going to the party, why would he care?

because he's embarrassed of you, don't you women ever understand that
it's pretty simple
guys are obvious with their subconscious signals

- Response by cjwahl, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Probably because he wants to be the one to invite you to his friends party. I would feel the same. Also he wants to be the one to introduce you to everyone.
Also, they are his two different worlds and they are colliding w/o him being in control of the sistuation.
Imagine how you would feel. That would bug me.

Adding them is a way to allow them to track you online. Unfriend all of them and make it so they can't view your profile content.

- Response by joybird, A Hip Hop Girl, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

you the secret friend with benefits?
I find it weird as well. Usually i get my GF to meetmy friends soshe nows who they are and how they are and so she notworry when ihang with them. I find it weird he not including you all in his life, or maybe, he told you lies about his pastand afraid you find out the truth from his friends.

- Response by dreampaws, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Denver, Other Profession

The invite from his friend happened on FB world. It can be little different from reality.
You know how desperate single guys ( or girls), they hit on every new face at parties.
Maybe he is saving you from them. Maybe he is not sure how this relationship goes yet.
If he doesn't want you to meet his friends for reasons, why don't you just respect his opinion?
They are not the only people you can make friends with. You have him, isn't it more important to invited to parties?

- Response by bookfashion, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, New York

U been invited also. Go why not? U got nothing to loose U about to make new friends and find out what your friend has been saying about u . MMM Why would your friend not want u to go .. MMMmm sounds like someone has been talking about u to me . Maybe u should really find out what has been said .. Id go ..Have fun

His friend probably thinks you're hot and wants to meet you and your guy probably doesn't want competition.

- Response by azenqt7, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, New York, Who Cares?

Try going to cheapcooking dot com or RachaelRayShow dot com, or Betty Crocker dot com or Kraft Food dot com, and busycooks dot com. Good Luck. I have tons of recipe's I can share with you, but you can also go to your library, check some cook books out and copy the recipe's you like.

- Response by bnotafraid, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Artist / Musician / Writer