So when a guy says he wants to make love...
Sex & Intimacy / 4:42 PM - Tuesday May 26, 2009

Does he really mean it? Or will guys just call it whatever you want so that they can get some???

Sure...if he loves you.

My man and I make love...and we screw. It just depends on our mood. Not every man is after JUST a piece of ass.

- Response by myndseye711, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

If you're married and he says he wants to make love -- he means it.

All other guys are just trying to get in your pants. Are you sure you're really 29 - 35?

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Managerial

he wants to dunk his dicky, play hide the salami, put the submarine into port, do the horizonal mombo, pork, f**k like rabbits, or make love. its all the same. the only thing different is the terminology. so, if you respond better to make love, then i'd use it also.

When I tell my wife that I want to make love to her, I want to take her, and passionately please every inch of her body, doing whatever it takes to make sure she is wholely satisfied, and finish together in an explosive climax. I never, EVER say I want to make love when I'm just tying to get some.

- Response by doom2ruler, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Technical

call it to get some!
i would!

- Response by A Father Figure, Male, Who Cares?, Other Profession

Who cares as long as you achieve an orgasmic explosion 7.5 on the Richter Scale.

...:)

when my man says he wants to 'make love' to me, he means he wants to please me.........when he says anything else, it means he wants to be satisfied.

- Response by classyclaws, An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Houston, Self-Employed

You have to be in love to make love!!! If that exists anyway. Usually it always seems that is what it is when reaility sinks in and it just is new and fun and exciting for the time being.

- Response by melodyalise, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Salt Lake City, Managerial

you sound younger then what you state, however, dpending oh the longevity of the relationship.A guy who truely loves you and been with a woman for say, more then 8 months generally means "make love". Time is invested and being opened about feeling will usually support the staement.

- Response by dreampaws, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Denver, Other Profession

They usually say what you want to here to get you into bed