Can a Woman Cum too fast?
Sex & Intimacy / 8:07 PM - Monday May 25, 2009

Can a Woman Cum too fast?

It seems that there is a lot of focus on when guys cum too fast. What if the shoe was on the other foot? I dated a woman who I could make cum in 15 seconds if I touched her just right. Basically, I knew that if we were in the shower or tub and I touched her just right she would cum in about 15 seconds and pass out. She was basically, done for the night. Since I knew this had that affect on her I knew I shouldn't do that all the time. So women who have guys who have a hair trigger are there things that you could do different so that you can have your fun too? Guys have you ever had a woman who came too fast and was done for the night? How did you handle it?

- Asked by rjack90, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Science / Engineering

Not a guy! but I know I can come fast, though in 2 minutes not 15 seconds!
but I can come 3-10xs in one round, so! fast for woman should not be big deal.

Im a 28yr female &i have the same prob i just started dating this guy bout 4mths now &with in da matter of 2mins im cuming if i ride i cum him on top i cum but i keep going i love giving him oral i just be shame when he say damn baby u cuming already help

- Response by charlott29, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

Wow, I have never heard of that one.

- Response by solstess, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Detroit, Artist / Musician / Writer

Some women can have orgasms Over and Over. Too fast? Never!

- Response by nursefromky, A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Medical / Dental

Most women don't have that problem because an pegsam usually get energized after an orgasm. Plus women can have multiple orgasms. There is a technique to get guys to have multiple orgasms too.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, Home Maker

Look, it is a real problem, as bad as when the man suffers from premature ejaculation. My wife does not do foreplay, hates it, just wants me in and thrusting. This brings her off almost immediately, she has 5 or 6 orgasms in quick succession then she's finished completely. I, on the other hand, am left totally frustrated because I need longer. We have talked about it but I'm stuck with it, she can't be different. Don't tell me I'm lucky, yes, it is nice hearing and feeling her get off so soon, but I can't-

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 66 or older, London

Hello there, ive been reading you comments with interest as my girlfriend has this "condition" if you can call it that. She cums very quicky (Within seconds) of being touched, particularly if she is aroused already. I havent made obvious and we laugh about it , but sometimes when it happens she just cant go on and is too senstitive to even touch after that. (So no chance to have a good night!) It happens maybe 50% of the time we have sex. Its a killer because as soon as it happens its lights out and she cant have another orgasm for ages - by that time Im asleep!!!

- Response by imnotamused, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Sydney

This is a joke, right?

- Response by chatty67, A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed