Do you know the origin of having ur pants down past your ass?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:55 AM - Monday May 25, 2009

do you know the origin of having ur pants down past your ass?

well my ancient history teach today was talking about he almost fell to the floor laughing at how low this one guy's pants were past his ass.

he then told us that this style started in American prisons: it meant that a guy who did this, was ready for his gay jail mate to f**k him at any given moment XD

- Asked by ilovextc, A Rebel, Male, 22-25, Toronto, Student

Yep. Sagging your pants was a broadcasted signal that you were somebody's bitch. But then it got warped into, this happens in jail, therefore it's badass.

Uh huh. Wrongo.

And what I REALLY don't get is when people "sag" their emo pants! Basically, they've belted these skin-tight jeans across their butts. What the hell? Buy pants that fit!

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Teaching

OUCH! Geeze I wonder how Bernie Madoff and OJ are doing with that?

- Response by bnotafraid, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Artist / Musician / Writer

I think it stems from beer guts and laziness.

Both of which men are notoriously known for, especially the saggy pants variety.

- Response by sharonpeters, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Other Profession

LOL!!! That's funny, now i can't pass a guy with sagging pants and not laugh!!

- Response by mamsichobeng, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25

Yes pants hanging does mean your ready too take it in the a$$. Its sad that a prison mindset made it this far ? As far as the Dude that is a Lady ? Well talk too the idiot that hired her. Make that person tell the Lazy sloppy dike too shape up or ship out ?

- Response by tryteddybear1, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Providence, Financial / Banking

Actually statistics reflect in many police case files that retail theft's and petty crimes have actually resulted in more perpetrators being apprehended since this trend started. The individuals who have their pants down this far...simply cannot run very effectively before their pants start falling off. They are either falling down, or dropping their stolen goods while trying to free their hands to pull their pants back up.
So why bother trying to understand this latest trend. I believe it should be promoted & encouraged for as long as possible. Please...by all means...wear your pants lower!
My ex-girlfriends 24 year-old son pulls his underpants up as high as possible and wears his pants as low as possible...and looks like a complete and utter fucking idiot. I tell him he looks great.
If people ran off of cliffs falling 500 feet into a rocky chasm...and he thought is was fashionable...he would run too!
~b

- Response by postmodernbob, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Chicago, Who Cares?