How do I get my boyfriend to spend more time with me?
Dating / 5:16 PM - Sunday May 24, 2009

We talk on the phone mostly everyday and we may go out at least 3 times a month but that's not enough for me, I want us to spend more time together doing fun stuff as a couple. How do I tell my boyfriend without sounding to needy.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Medical / Dental

it is certainly not needy to want to see your boyfriend more than 3 times a month, tell him you miss him when ur apart and that you want to spend more time together. If he still doesnt then i wouldnt bother with someone who cant make time for you. good luck!

- Response by kattykit, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Birmingham

Tell him calmly, clearly, and directly. Then give him time to comply. If more time is what you need in a relationship, and for whatever reason he's ultimately unable to give it to you, then you have to decide if this is a compromise you'll be willing to live with.

- Response by sxybtch25, A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

send him this website. tdates/

see if he does anything about it.

good luck