She has a boyfriend, but gave me her number...
Dating / 11:08 AM - Saturday May 23, 2009

I met this girl the other night and shes stunningly gorgeous. So we talked for over an hour, she made several references to her boyfriend, but then said he lives in another city, and he may be moving to another country.
So I asked if she was going with him, and she said 50/50. Then she said her father was upset b/c he is opposed to her going. She isnt even sure if her bf is actually going to move. But regardless, they do not live in the same state.

So after talking , I said hey....I know you have a bf ( respectful) but it would be really cool to meet again for drinks, can I have your number?"
And she said sure, and wrote it down for me.

So...explain this...how do I call a girl...who has a boyfriend? What do I do?

- Asked by ddiii, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

It wouldn't hurt to start by PICKING UP THE PHONE. Hurry now. She knows her situation and gave you the green light so go for it. Good luck.

- Response by knottaklew, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

You knew she had a boyfriend when you asked for her number, so call her just like how you'd call anyone else. The fact she gave her number shows she's got one foot out of that relationship already and is looking to move on to the next.

- Response by sxybtch25, A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?