SEX POSITIONS OR THINGS TO SAY ON THE PHONE
Sex & Intimacy / 12:17 AM - Saturday May 23, 2009

ok, i know I've been asking a few sex questions lately (proving how my sex life is at the moment) but I need help

Any one got ideas for phone sex? My phone sex is starting to get boring and I'm not that great at it. Help anyone?

Also, if you have any new kinds of positions or something totally awesome that'd be awesome if you'd share. It could help me get some ideas for the phone sex.

:D Thanks!

- Asked by mlcoast2, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25

Try a viberating cock ring. Less than $10.00 most places. Then it doesn't matter what posituation you are in. Make sure it has a clit stimulator! OMG

- Response by barrelmom, A Sportif, Female, 46-55, Indianapolis, Transportation

Eh. Phone sex sucks-- I can never get into it while I'm just talking. "I'm touching myself here" doesn't turn me on.

Webcam sessions, however, I find highly arousing and sexually satisfying. Just watching him watch me, and letting loose on the phone, is lots of fun.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

Well, you haven't called me yet...geez, guaranteed best phone sex in the world or your money back...so call me a 1-800-CALL-BOB..notice how all the numbers work?

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement