I am tempted by a married man Help
Dating / 9:03 PM - Thursday May 21, 2009

I am tempted by a married man Help

I am attracted to my married co-worker and I think he is attracted to me 2.

He stares at me constantly and singles me out for conversation at lunch. He does favours for me and winks. He has openly stated that I am very good looking. But when we are 1:1 he is very quiet and distant. We had a heated conversation related to work issue one day and some how he threw in the fact that I must be happy in my relationship. And I thought to myself . His comment had nothing to do with the work related issue. I am also attached. I think about him all of the time. But I know its wrong what should I do to get him off of my mind? IT would help if I knew he was just admiring me from a far. But he makes eye contact with constantly and looks at me with desire all of the time. Am I crazy? There is a 15 year age difference between us. Him the older one. Apart of me feels thinks he might be going through a mid life crisis.

Update: May 21, 2009.
Well I think I have been pretty respectful as it has been a year in a half. And I think I have been very appropriate. I would really like the feelings I have to disappear. But thank you for calling me a bitch with no control over my ....Perhaps you will learn as you get older different life experiences come your way that you are not prepared for.

- Asked by maie101, An Engaged Girl, Female, 36-45, Vancouver

You're crazy if you go for it.

Force yourself to ask him how his wife is - he should keep his sheep eyes to himself afterwards.

- Response by snafu, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Financial / Banking

PLEASE LISTEN:

"There is a 15 year age difference between us. Him the older one. Apart of me feels thinks he might be going through a mid life crisis."

THAT PART OF YOU HAS ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION!

- Response by zibet58, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Teaching

You're probably right... Mid-Life Shmid-Life...he's being a big, fat flirt!! He's not going anywhere and you need to be going somewhere...but not with him!

If he is married and he is eyeing you, watch out if you become his booty call/peice of ass/lunchbox.
Go up to him and ask him why he stares at you and what he sees in you that he does not see in his wife and kids.

It's very possible that he is going through his crisis. If you truly feel that attracted to him, and you know he is returning that attraction, then it is time to make the decision for yourself, is it worth losing a love over a fling?

- Response by doom2ruler, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Technical

Reread what you wrote.

Now read it again.

The ONLY thing you wrote was how good it makes you feel that he is interested in you. You wrote NOTHING positive about him as a PERSON.

There is something missing in your life. Either it is your self image, or the relationship with your boyfriend.

You need to fix that before you do something that you'll regret.

Remember, there is nothing wrong with having these FEELINGS, but there is something very wrong with acting on them.

- Response by myndseye711, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35

He is married. Think of how you'd feel if your S/O strayed and you found out about it.

friend, don't pay any attention to people that judge, no one has that right but God. have you thought about how difficult it will be if you both start a relationship and then he says he won't leave his wife? I wonder why he hasn't already. if he loves you instead, he should be willing to leave and divorce his wife BEFORE he starts in with you. if you give in now, you may be left out in the cold and he gets to have his cake and eat it too, like the saying goes, he needs to be respectful with both women. good luck.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?