Why do some men HATE giving oral sex?!?! Help!!!
Sex & Intimacy / 7:44 PM - Wednesday May 20, 2009

So recently I have been fooling around with a few men that don't particularly care for oral sex. They'll have sex and find me very attractive and beautiful, but when I talk to them about possibly going down on me they say they dont like it or its not really their thing. I keep clean down there, and not to brag but I am sexy as hell and great in the sack. Im confused bc my past two exes LOVED IT. It seems like a either a love or hate thing, and it SUCKS

Do past bad Oral Sex experiences ruin it for future sexual partners??

HOW do you fix it?

Guys, why do you LOVE or HATE going down on a girl?

- Asked by anartistseyes, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Student

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEE E IT...I love getting my face covered with pussy juice. The way you fix it...tell them no oral sex...no bjs from you.

- Response by dirtyperv, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, St.Louis, Other Profession

it comes down to the fact your present lover is a VERY SELFISH lover. giving oral is all about GIVING pleasure. vaginal sex is both giving and recieving and receiving oral is all about receiving pleasure. so, for a man (or woman) to refuse to give oral (but they readily accept oral and enjoy vaginal) proves they are selfishi lovers.

how to fix it. fix their self centerness and you fix their oral issues.

personally i LOVE to give my girl oral. just seeing her enjoying it gives me a thrill. i bring her to multiple orgasms and it just it the best feeling in the world. i look up as i'm performing it, and see her grabbing the sheets, undulating in extacy, and quivering in orgasmic pleasure. and you are right, a woman that keeps herself clean and trimmed down there is SEXY as hell. and she returns the favor not only orally but in the sack. i've NEVER met a better lover then my fiancee.

No oral for him, until he learns that YOUR satisfaction is important as well.

Selfish lovers are not worth keeping around, Trust me, if he is selfish in this area and doesn't care how you feel about it, the same will hold true in other areas of your relationship.

- Response by zibet58, A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Teaching

Given you age bracket you need to know that alot of youngings who have never given oral sex claim to not like it. They just don't know what the hell to do and haven't worked up the courage to take the initial plunge for fear they will be proven inept. And then there's the bone heads who must have bone heads for fathers who just think sex is about servicing THEM. These men also are generally unwilling to give adequate foreplay of any kind and move on to intercourse before you are ready and demand their standard blow job with nary a thought about anything even remotely similar.
If you get a guy who says he doesn't or won't you need to pin him down as to why, and WTF and then show him the door.

- Response by joybird, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

i love giving oral sex and i tried it with my girlfriend once or twice.earlier it was a real turn on for me but my girlfriend doesnt seem to enjoy it.so now i dont.But usualy guys gets really turned on seeing there woman enjoying.atleast thats the case with me

- Response by rohit22tandon, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Kolkatta, Science / Engineering

Someone here said if they enjoy receiving, then they should return the favor. I get oral from my husband about once every 18 to 24 months. Sometimes it goes longer in between. The last time he presented it as "doing me a favor" it took every inch of strength for me to not kick him in the face. You wanna do me a favor....clean out the gutters & cut the lawn.
Unless the man is doing it because he wants to & enjoys seeing you in sheer bliss, then it's like saying I'll slide down that razor blade railing into a vat of rubbing alcohol (because oral probably seems more torturous to them). Who the hell wants sex much less oral when your partner has that attitude?

- Response by phlea, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55

You could as easily ask "Why do some women HATE giving oral sex?!?!" Some people are just turned of by it. If that is no the case there could be a lot of other reasons. Some men hate fur, or shaved. In some cases, very much not saying that this is the case as I know how not to get clawed to death, the woman will be unaware that she has a slight yeast problem going on and it really grosses some guys out as we have been taught to run when it doesn't smell right. There area few cases where some guys prefer to have their own given back to them (called snowballing). Lots of reasons could be the case. Maybe they only want to squeeze one off and are not interested in any real intimacy. I cant speak from personal experience; however, I have a few guy family members who get around A LOT so I end up hearing the BS they talk about and the stuff they shouldnt be sharing. Just dont take it to heart, make sure to keep your girl clean and pretty and most guys will practically dive into it. You are probably on a streak of bad luck is all. Wouldnt know since I am a virgin still at 28. Good Luck

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Denver, Medical / Dental

- Response by drwhoffan, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Denver, Medical / Dental

It's very simple If a man expects blow jobs . Then expect to do oral. I cannot stand one sided men. Some guys balls smell like their ass . So stop with the fish comments bc it's ridiculous. Men need to know they don't always smell like roses. Oral is something both people should b cleanly and groomed PERIOD1

- Response by spazcase33, A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Baltimore

It's very simple If a man expects blow jobs . Then expect to do oral. I cannot stand one sided men. Some guys balls smell like their ass . So stop with the fish comments bc it's ridiculous. Men need to know they don't always smell like roses. Oral is something both people should b cleanly and groomed PERIOD.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 26-28, Baltimore

SOME people hate cotton candy.

...some people are just weird.

If he wants it from you then he should return the favor!!

- Response by babygirlstar81, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, New York, Self-Employed