Tips for being on top i am so nervous = ( i need help !
Sex & Intimacy / 9:13 PM - Saturday May 16, 2009

tips for being on top i am so nervous = ( i need help !

so the guy i'm with we've been having sex more frequently and last time he asked me to go on top and i said no and the other day we were talking and he asked me why i didnt want to and he asked if i was shy or uncomfortable or i didnt know how and i just felt so stupid like its not necessarily that i know how its that im scared i won't be good at it or that he won't like it and also a little nervous about him seeing my body so "in his face" can anyone help me just like tips or some moves or SOMETHING i feel like such an idiot. Please help !

Ok. Here's the tip. Go slow.
Don't ride it like the rodeo. PLEASE DON'T! Men are made of flesh and bone. The penis is made of pure flesh but when it's hard it not as hard as bone, so it'll break if you go nuts.
Start slow. Once you get comfortable and used to his size, you can speed up every so often. But start SLOW. SLOW. Don't rodeo!
The last thing we need is some guy on answerology.com crying about his gf snapping his penis in half.

- Response by rubarob, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, New York, Political / Government

Naaaa don't feel stupid...guys love it! Just do what feels good for you, him watching you please yourself will feel great for him......I bet he will love it!!!

- Response by solstess, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Detroit, Artist / Musician / Writer

Stop complicating things and follow his lead. You'll be just fine.

if your already having sex i think he's seen enough of you that he likes what you have.
so ride em sweetheart

- Response by rukidding, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Construction

My b/f really likes it when I get on top and kind of squat over top of him and then I can go up and down all the way, and it's a good leg workout too....always a plus. And as far as him seeing you naked, he's not looking at any flaws, he's just damn happy to have a naked girl on top of him. Trust me. Be confident, and enjoy. It'll make the experience a thousand times better.

- Response by hollywould23, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

He will love seeing your body in his face! Trust me, this is not a time he will be judgemental.

If you have some time before this actually happens, you might want to do whatever you can to strenghthen your legs muscles. Squats is good. I'm working on that, too, because it requires far more stamina than you would expect! (Why do you think they want US to do all the work?!)

Basically, you are going to be going up and down, while balancing on the balls of your feet, but here are a few ideas to get you started:

Change the position of your legs if you get tired. Ask him to hold your hands and put them in front of you for balance (like you are playing paddycake but entwine your fingers.

Then put your fists on the bed, and hold yourself in position that way for a bit.

Put one leg back, like you are doing the splits for a while.
Then alternate, and put the other leg back.

Grab his shaft with both hands, and use your PC muscle to sqeeze and release the tip of his penis.

Turn around backwards, and do any or all of the previous suggestions.

When you are backwards, play with his balls.

Most of all, have fun! You get better at anything with lots of practice!

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Other Profession

Get with the program, girl. You can do it!
And once you do it, I'm willing to bet
you'll be wanting it that way quite often.
The other posts said it perfectly - go slow,
take his lead, he'll love it.
Now get going and make us proud!

- Response by raynonme, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Managerial

If u are nervous about him seeing your body, then keep a shirt or a sexy nightie/corset on while ur on top. It will make u feel more comfortable and help build ur confidence abt how hot it looks on u...and im sure he'd like it even better once its OFF ;)

- Response by sem1018, A Married Girl, Female, 26-28, Student

to be on top... u have to want to be in control. becasue once u are up there u control the pace and rhythm of the whole episode. my tip for u is relax... take it slow and enjoy it.. think more of your pleasure at that point then his because u are in control.

just make your moves to pleasure your self and you'll be great at it

- Response by hotair, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, New Orleans, Transportation

Relax ... take your time with lots of foreplay before going on top. It's ok to ask him what he wants.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

i was the same way with my boyfriend and i was always nervous when he tried to pull me on top. I was always nervous that i wasn't going to know what i was doing that i would chicken up. But eventually i got on top and it wasn't as bad as i thought it was. Now im always on top. I think you should just try and see how it goes, if it don't go so well then talk about with your guy. ;-)

- Response by jast4569, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Who Cares?

He will be so thankful you are there you won't have to worry about it. If you get nervous just ask him what he wants. That will arouse him even more. If you think you are doing it poorly reach for his hands and put them on your waist. He can guide you the way he likes and he will be aroused that you put his hands there. You will be fine. It is good he asks for what he wants. At least you communicate.

if you can't practice with your boyfriend who the hell are you doing to practice with? Buy a dildo?