Why do guys act so stupid??? (sorry its sooo long)
Dating / 2:42 PM - Saturday May 16, 2009

Ok. My boyfriend and i have been together since the 23 Apirl2009 and we have been doing great, untill yesterday. I went to hang out with my gurlfirnd at her place but work called and she had to go in. whil at her place my bf calls but since my phone is on vibrate i didnt hear nor feel the vibrate. 10min later i check my phone and see he called me so i call him back. we had been txting earlier and he wanted to kno asking me all types of question who i was with so on and so forth. I get on the phone and ask him what his problem was and why he was acting that way, he said no problem and call me when u get home. after that my guy best friend calls and ask me if i want to chill and i say yea sure, imma have my homegurl drop me off at ur place and we can chill. I get to his place at about 4:30-5pm and we watch movies, talk,and even fight(teaching me) and since we were watching movies i had my phone on vibrate. my boyfriend texted my and i reponded to ALL his messagesm then u get one saying "are you mad at me di i do something wrong?" and i tell him no, you did nothing wrong im watching movies with my friend so im not really paying aattention to my phone. I didnt tell him i was over my guy's best friends house because he dosnet like him because my bestfriend & i had a little history together. But I told him today so now he is mad and upset and dosnt want to talk to me. He told me not to lie to him about ANYTHING, but the minute i tell him the truth he gets upset and mad. But if I would hvae lied and he found out I was lying he would be mad, upset, hurt , and disappointed since relationships is based on trust. So now he says he dosnt trust me this that and the other... At this point im heated because i told him the truth and he is acting like a baby not trying to talk to me about it. I understand that he thinks imma do something with my best friend but he needs to trust me. what am i supposed to do. I told him i wasnt going to stop talking or hanging with my guy best friend, so he would have to live with that..
but he wont pick up my calls he keeps ignoring then, but he will text me but its easier to talk about it...
What is a good solutioni to this?? or was i wrong or what????
Thank for your response and sorry its soo long...

Update: May 16, 2009.
Mind you he is 31yrs old and i am 20 and my guy best friend is 30.

- Asked by pooh89bear, A Career Woman, Female, 22-25, Baltimore, Retail

He's immature.

If you want a bf that will talk to you and face things, get a new one. Why keep agonizing over this one?

- Response by snafu, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Financial / Banking

I suggest you lead the horse to water, and make it drink.

Then stop lying.

...:)

You should've told him the first time. Or you should've never told him at all. If you lie to him and than tell him the truth he sees you as a liar. So either be a liar or tell the truth once he asks you. And umm he doesn't have to live with it he could just get up and get another girlfriend.

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28

Give him up because he is never going to understand...NEVER. Men are not built that way.

Or give this FRIEND OF YOURS up. You can't have it both ways if you want to keep this boyfriend.

If you weren't on the phone so much, it would help, too, but that's your lifestyle and that's what you're used to, so he'll always wonder what you're up to when you're busy with something or someone else even if it's just a friend.

It's what I term a "loser-loser" situation.

The BF is a control freak and you need to let him go to inflict his demands on someone else.

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?