Can you urinate while erect?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:45 AM - Saturday May 16, 2009

Can you urinate while erect?

I was just reading through some older questions from yesterday, and I read a response that a man cannot urinate while erect, or semierect. I have in desperate moments of really having to go (practically standing on my head)been able to. It is not the easiest thing to do, but with some focus, and concentration I can go. Is there any truth to this? Women, any trouble while you are highly aroused?

- Asked by sdaddy, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Construction

Yep,,,,but if You just let it fly,,,you'll pee all over the ceiling!!

- Response by randolph, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Artist / Musician / Writer

Physically it should be impossible to urinate while completely erect; referring to a man. But, maybe the tube doesn't completely close until the ejaculation is actually happening.

To ejaculate, the tube for urination closes completely to allow the semen to flow through same tube.

You can do it, but you'll basically be urinating all over the place, even on yourself.

- Response by ihatescreennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28

No I do not think any man can

Not easy, is it? Gentle pressures on the bladder help to get the reflex going, to overcome the hard dick.

When I'm very aroused it is nearly or totally impossible for me to urinate, but not painful. Feels like the tube swells closed or something.

- Response by tinkerbell101a, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

The male body is designed to prevent this. While urine is almost sterile, it would not aid in conception and the primary reason for that oh so enjoyable act of fucking is for procreation. So, generally, if everything is working correctly, you cannot urinate while you have an erection.

but of course semi erect is another story. As the penis goes flacid, there is always a point at with it becomes possible. That varies with each person.

And as you found out, almost everything in our bodies is under control of the brain, and with the right focus, you can control everything. Women can use the same technique to control their gag reflex and we enjoy putting more penis into their mouths.

I have read that some guys can control the urinary thing to the point that they can urinate while completely erect.

Seems a waste to me, but I can wiggle my ears. No real use for that either.