Should I let him stick a finger in my butt? LOL
Sex & Intimacy / 7:10 PM - Friday May 15, 2009

My boyfriend wants to stick a finger in my ass LOL but I'm totally scared. Does it hurt? Or would it be something I would enjoy?

You will probably not enjoy it, since your body was not meant to enjoy it. However, there are people out there who enjoy things that have zero basis on evolution, science, etc (like foot fetishes). But it won't hurt-- fingers are pretty small in the great scheme of things. Just make sure his nails aren't sharp. The "point" of anal stimulation to most women is generally to indirectly stimulate the vagina, and as an exercise in communication with their partner.

He, however, would probably enjoy some back-door action. His protate is most easily accessed through anal penetration and the prostate is like the male G-spot. It's stimulation has been known to cause men to climax while flaccid.

If you're super nervous about how it feels (not the fact that it's him doing it) try it yourself. It's not dangerous.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Teaching

Yes...

Your anus will literally collapse in upon itself and you will lose control of your bowels for the rest of your life.

For your sake and his, i would avoid any sexual contact what-so-ever. Just to be safe.

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

it is worth trying the experience

personally I love a finger in me bumm it inhances everything

guide him, be sure his nails are short have him try his pinky

first and go by your cues. Let him insert finger slowly , and

allowing you to relax fully.

I hope you njoy

No, it doesn't hurt - it's just a finger.

Be prepared for more in the future, though. Heh.

- Response by snafu, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Financial / Banking

I say, give it a try. If you don't like it then you will have your answer. Like a lot of things some enjoy it some don't. Good luck to ya!!!

- Response by jackdee, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Las Vegas, Law Enforcement

Just make sure it's lubed and he takes it slow. If it hurts, tell him and make sure he slows down or stops. And ask him if you can do the same. There's a prostate just one knuckle in that usually loves attention.

Well it depends. Is it something you really want? Whether it hurts or not, try it with some lube or lotion on yourself and see if you're comfortable with it. If you are then go for it, and if you're not then don't. And if you really are nervous about then try your pinky or something lol

You don't want to go through the rest of your life thinking "why didn't I let my bf stick his finger in my ass?" lol jk.

- Response by title1, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Other Profession

Tell your bf to go slow, and use a lot of lube. And tell him whatever he does to your butt, you are going to do to his butt. Fair is fair.

Give it a try, and you might like it. If you don't, you can tell him to stop.

The anus is an erogenous zone for both men and women. If he does that while giving you oral, it could be very pleasurable.

- Response by jophus, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

yes go for it..it doesnt hurt..it is only a finger..lol..you might like it and want him to do something more..;P

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

You'll enjoy that more than some other objects or body parts he might consider!

- Response by chessplayer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Administrative

I can handle a finger but anything else hurts like hell!!! My guy has done it a couple times and it is somewhat enjoyable, it kinda just makes me nervous though.

- Response by itsbrittanybitch4, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Student

use astroglide. you will like it, i promise.

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 46-55, New York, Who Cares?

make sure he gets his nails trimmed or manicured

Simply tell him that this is something "we" should definately try ----"now turn around....I get to do it to you first." If he is really a sensitive lover, he will comply. If he says "hell no," you say the same thing.

- Response by hrdmn10, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Other Profession

Try it you might like it

only 1 way to find out. why not have him do it at the same time to himself.

- Response by rnkatie, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Medical / Dental

Not my cup of tea but do know that if his finger goes there he should not reinsert it into the vagina, mouth or any other cavity that has fluids involved...that is how you get a nasty bacterial e coli type of infection due to fecal matter being introduced directly into the body via bodily fluids...

The possibility of fecal matter containing germs and bacteria your hands is the real reason for warnings behind washing your hands after using the bathroom...it is to avoid transmission of germs and bacteria from fecal matter...same thing applies here as well...doing otherwise is not a safe sex practice.

- Response by clip22, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Executive

you should really try a tongue first , you'll like that.

- Response by headscratching, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering