Are shorter and more petite women tighter than average to larger women?
Sex & Intimacy / 6:36 PM - Thursday May 14, 2009

I know I"ll get a lot of flak for this, but from my own experience it seems the smaller women were usually tighter than the average sized women I've been with. Do you guys think in general smaller petite women are the tightest, or is this just a myth?

I don't think so I am 5'6 small frame, but not petite which is 5'2 and smaller. And I am very tight. I think it has more to do with how sexually active one is, and how long, and how many children have come thru there. Nothing to do with the size of the woman. You see some pretty small women that have had huge babies come through them, and you think because they may be small it shrinks back. Nope, I don't think so.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Financial / Banking

i'm 5' 95 poumds and very tight

I concur withyour generalizations......

I don't think it is a myth...people are generally proportionate.

I was reading somewhere that, genetically, some races have bigger d*cks than others, and it would make sense that the corresponding vaginas would be similarly sized. Also, it would seem to make sense that, all else being equal, the smaller the woman, the smaller her vagina, since everything else is also proportionally smaller...

- Response by curvysmartgirl, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

If everything's in proportion, then what you said makes sense.

I heard somewhere that shoulder width can correlate with vagina tightness. Wider shoulder - wider vaginal canal, etc.

Just like bigger guys have bigger members, right?

- Response by snafu, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Financial / Banking

Size varies a lot, but it is somewhat proportional to the size of the person.

I would say no.

That would be the same logic as assuming that taller men have bigger penises. Which is also not true.

How many children you have has absolutely nothing to do with the tightness. When you have a child vaginally, as you heal that also heals. And it is medically proven that it shrinks back to the size it was as a virgin. Now, with that said, if you do kegel excercises your vagina will be stronger and thus feel tighter to your partner. The biggest difference in the size of a vaginal opening is more of how many different partners you have had and the shape of your vulva (external genital organs of a woman). The ones that are more voluptuous the vulva, generally the tighter the vaginal opening.

- Response by sgross01, A Cool Mom, Female, 36-45, Executive

Probably as true as: A BIG and tall guy has a BIG d_ck.

I find that to but not really a consistency.

Bigger women will be proportionally larger while smaller women will be generally smaller.

- Response by hockeykid666, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28, Toronto, Student

I'm a big girl - but that doesn't mean my vagina's loose. Thank the Goddess for ben-wa balls.

- Response by myrtletyrtle, A Cool Mom, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

5'7" average size here and too tight to comfortably fit a finger in (btw that tight is not a good thing. actually it kind of sucks.) And among my friends, some larger/taller ones have said their first time hurt and some smaller ones have said it didn't. I vote for myth.

- Response by soccerchica, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

I've been with over 500 women. Some of the petite 4'11 t0 5'2 have been tight, some haven't.

I've also been with tall women 5'10 to 6'0 who are very tight.

While exercises can help a woman squeeze better (and I encourage all women to do their kegels), the aforementioned women's tightness is not predictable by a woman's height or weight.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Consulting

[Remember that I've state that I in NO WAY believe (and nor should anyone else) that anything I've wrote here is to be considered definitive!!!]
I would say I'm an authority on this subject because I've been with a lot of different women of a variety of different heights, weights, shapes, and ethnicities. Another reason I feel my notes may be a little bit more accurate then other peoples is that my information on this subject has been gathered from many different cities and states in the U.S. Note: At the end of my answer I will share what I've found to be "MOSTLY TRUE" when it comes to women, their facial features and the features of the look of their Vaginas...............
"PETITE/SHORT WOMEN": To begging with the "myth" about "petite" women having "tight" vaginas is mostly just that, a "myth", but while petite women vary in size as far as "width" or "tightness" I would say there usually "smaller" as far a "depth". Most "petite/short" women I've been with I've ended up "bottoming out" on.
"WOMEN WITH SOME CURVES" (By curves I DON'T mean really large or fat women.): These type of women are the type that I've found to more often then the other types TO BE "TIGHT". Exactly why they are USUALLY "Tighter" I don't for sure know but thankfully they "Usually" are! Now when it comeIs to the "Depth" of the vaginas of this type of woman I'd say it varies. I have to add one more thing about this type of woman. My current girlfriend is this type of body type and she has the "shortest/tightest" all around smallest pussy I've ever been in and her vagina mussels are very strong!!!
"LARGER BODY TYPED WOMEN" (to "fat" women): OK, I've noted that this body style "can be" "tight" but I've noticed that their Vaginas are "NOT VERY STRONG". If they are strong it usually DOESN'T matter because they "SOMETIMES" feel as if they have a "layer of squishy fat" on their vagina walls so when you're inside them and they "orgasm" or just try to, "squeeze" their Vaginas it really doesn't feel like that much of a change in tightness.
"WOMENS FACIAL FEATURES & HOW THEIR VAGINAS LOOK": (First I want to note that this is "NOT" EVEN CLOSE TO 100% accurate but it does help give you an idea) OK, Maybe you're like me and you think certain vaginas are more beautiful than others like I do or maybe you're wanting to have a loose idea what different women you run into look like down there. Alright, I've found that women with small teeth relative to their face size have smaller feature on their pussy (I'm NOT saying that means their tight). What I mean by "Smaller Features" is that their pussy lips are smaller. And so it goes the other way too. Women with larger teeth have larger pussy features. Once again people remember that I've state that I in NO WAY believe (and nor should anyone else) that anything I've wrote here is to be considered definitive!!! TO CONCLUDED MY ANSWER REMEMBER TO WHERE PROTECTION PEOPLE!!

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35

I believe it's more hormonal than physical structure and yes without a doubt just like in men it also genetic. Barrel size is just another part of the gift and instead of all these self doubts and judgments' lets just sit back and enjoy the ride. Varity makes it fun for both and open minds and communication makes it great for all.

Is it that she is bigger and wider or is it that that maybe we are smaller and thinner? Give it a rest and don't bother with this never ending circle.enjoy it..find ways to make it happen for you and for her. ?

- Response by A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Miami, Technical

I believe it is more hormonal than physical and yes without a doubt, like in men it is also genetic.

Barrel size is just another part of the gift and instead of all these self doubts, judgments' and second thoughts let us just sits back and enjoy the ride. Varity makes it fun for both parties and a little open mind with communication can make it great for all.

Is it that she is bigger and wider or is it that maybe we are smaller and thinner?

Give it a rest and don't bother with this never ending circle. Enjoy it..find ways to make it happen for you and for her. ?

- Response by johnfuse, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, Miami, Technical

coming from an african culture, i will tell you that the vigina's tightness depends on a number of things, though i can't claim there are ALL THERE ARE:training to master something resembling kergels include twerks esp. cervical thrusts well timed and angled; personal hygiene since the body reacts to threats by oozing FLUIDS to clean the vigina which will become too slippery and feel loose;sex position best suited for the size and curves of the owner of the vigina. So a woman's body physique logic don't hold water. MAN-O-LOVE

- Response by mano1love, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Science / Engineering