I like to swallow when I give my man a BJ he says there is no diffence if she dont. is this true?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:52 PM - Thursday May 14, 2009

I am dating a new, younger guy. 30 I am 40. He says a B<J is a B<J. I dont think I can compete with younger woman anymore , but I thought I had this B<J thing down to a science just to find out that, IT DOSEN'T MATTER????????? so practice don't make perfect????????????

Update: May 15, 2009.
if you have ever asked a question on this web site please read this post!! electragold21 responded to my question with and I quote "anyone who puts their business on this web site or any other web site are dirty nasty asses and need to spend less time on these web sites and get tested for HIV/AIDS. funny response comming from someone answering us nasty asses on this web site LOL LOL hey golddiggin HO21 why dont you use your financial background to buy a personality? or better yet a clue IDIOT!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Update: May 15, 2009.
electagold21 I dont now nor have I ever based my self-worth on a blow job. Grow up. It was a question "LITTLE GIRL" hence the name of "This" website, (ANSWEROLOY) H--E--L--L--O you are supposed to be able to ask questions without worrying about uptight wanna be psychotherapist little bitches. oops MY BAD!!!!!

- Asked by A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45

Wow.. how are you interpreting that? Taking it kind of personal, aren't you?

The way I read it.. is he's saying it makes no difference if she swallows or not. In other words.. he personally isn't one of those guys, that cares if you swallow. He just enjoys that you're giving him a BJ.

You guy is an idiot. If you ever want to do me i will personally sit back and enjoy......and let you swallow..lol. a BJ is NOT just a BJ. I love and appreciate the woman that puts in the work to even get a guy to the point where he is blowing his load from a BJ.

Its not the swallowing that makes the BJ fantastic. It is the follow thru to the finish. Some of the most intense orgasms i have had have been from getting my dick sucked. the dick in the mouth at the point of orgasm is the most awesome shit ever. not the swallowing. its cool / great but not what sends me over the top.

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

There is a big difference! A woman that won't "take it in the mouth" when a guy cums VS a woman who does.....there is a difference in the feeling when we release. And if she swallows? WOW! Sometimes it is a physical thing and sometimes it is a "power" thing, but both make us feel good!

Keep in mind though....if your BF says it doesn't make a difference to him, then it is up to him really.

But, speaking from a guy's point of view, I think there is more going on there. Perhaps he doesn't like the thought that perhaps you swallowed with other men and therefore it makes him jealous and upset thinking about that.

- Response by ecgjyt, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Medical / Dental

This is the firsst time I've heard of a man saying it makes no difference. But I've heard plenty bitch about women who don't swallow. It's really how you separate the girls from the women.

Do not worry about younger women. 35 is when women get interesting. Younger than that and you just have to hope they don't say anything.

- Response by desrtrat57, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

Girl you've got deeper issues than mastering a B.J You are dating a YOUNGER, NEW GUY, and you are already swallowing? Don't mean to offend you, and I hope I am not. But that is not the way to start a meaningful relationship. Maybe you are not looking for one. Good luck with your technique.

- Response by A Career Woman, Female, 46-55, Los Angeles, Financial / Banking

Swallowing matters to me...my wife rarely gives me a bj and it is even rarer that she swallows...I LOVE to be swallowed.

- Response by dirtyperv, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, St.Louis, Other Profession

All I have to say is that he is rare. I love to have a woman swallow me as I cum. And yes it does matter. BJ's are awesome.

- Response by painter3459, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Self-Employed

When I was in my 20's I date men in their 40's. I was always worried that I couldn't compete with older women. Go figure.

But this is the first time I've heard a man express that it makes no difference.

- Response by amberlynm, A Life of the Party, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

Hold your breath, Darlin', here it comes! The answer, I mean.

Expertise does matter. Practice does make perfect. And communication is necessary to prevent erroneous conclusions. But you don't have to swallow for the more sexually mature guy.

i agree with the others. don't be threatened by younger women.
there is no competition. you are you and that is all you need to worry about. at your age, you should be confident and secure with your sexuality anyway and know bullshit when you hear it.
how are you gonna be persuaded by your man that it is insignificant to spit versus swallow? what a lame ass clown.

- Response by mzcommitmentphobe, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Hospitality

Silly girl. Giving a bj is not like other contact sports where you lose your edge as one gets older. That much said, let me address myself to your updates. Such public pissing contests are rather tacky. Unconscionable idiots like those that you mentioned are indigenous to all societies, thus you ignore them. Let their own abrasive personalities be its own punishment.

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

Why do you think you can't compete with younger women? Do you think your man values you on the basis of your humanity or your azz?

If you need to be valued on the basis of your azz and the way you use your mouth down under, you really have issues far greater than BJ techniques. Seek help.

I think your bf is a bit unusual if he says there's no difference. I think most men would disagree.

And why are you even worried about "competing" with younger women? He's with you.

there is little difference in the thrill of it but we all like to know they eat it for us

40 is the new 30 and you know what they say about women in their 30's

- Response by mattskaaaa, A Couch Potato, Male, 22-25, Student