Is my wife trying to impress someone at work or is this normal behavior.
Married Life / 1:45 PM - Wednesday May 13, 2009

My wife of twenty years has always taken a bowel movement at work in the morning and not at home. With the hectic schedule of getting ready for work and getting the kids up and off to school niether one of us really had the time to take a crap at home in the morning. We usually did it at work. I went at around ten and she around nine or at least that is what she told me.

Lately though she has been getting up earlier and pooping at home. I wonder if some new guy got hired on at the office and for some reason she does not want to offend him with the odor. She had really smelly poops in the past because she ate a lot of meat but since has turned to mostly veggies, which make the poop smell less pungent. Plus I found a vial of pooperizers in her purse. These make the poop smell like cinnimon which incidently is the spice of choice for men who have affairs with married women or that is what I heard.

Do you guys think she is cheating on me and do I have cause to worry?

One thing I left out is that since she started taking the pooperizers she has begun to poop at work again. Could a guy really be turned on by cinnamon smelling poop?

- Asked by william45, A Career Man, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Teaching

I was laughing so hard I could barely get through the whole thing. priceless..

- Response by almostsinful, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

I think your findings are pretty spot on! I would confront her about her behaviour...that is totally unacceptable.

But maybe he is a guy she is trying to get to quit, cause some people are allergic to cinnamon.

- Response by sassafras, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Other Profession

It is well known that a woman in a relationship will not poop within 5 miles of her love interest for the first 5 years.
If she's pooping at work, there's nothing to worry about there.

- Response by fastercat, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Indianapolis, Other Profession

did you really take the time to write that? come on guy...

- Response by jackstraw, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

Maybe you should start pooping at home to try and make her jealous.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, New York

I'll refrain from laughing and try to give you an actual response. The odds of this indicating an affair, or even casual interest in a coworker, are slim to none. My guess is someone made an offhand comment about the women's restroom smelling unpleasant in the mornings, and your wife became too embarassed to BM at work. The cinnamon goodness restored her confidence, I'm sure.

The fact that your mind immediately went to infidelity is a pretty good indication that you have unresolved trust issues with your wife. Only you know why that would be the case.

- Response by trclocke, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Salt Lake City

she probably had an embarrassing moment.. someone from work probably commented on her smell or her regularity or both, and now she no longer wants to be known for her bowel movements. i seriously doubt she's cheating on you.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 22-25

Maybe someone said something to her about it, i.e. another female. No one likes to go into a smelly bathroom. So maybe she decided to do something about it.

- Response by bigdog52, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Oklahoma City, Science / Engineering

dude...to be honest...and not to make you feel worse...that is a real shitty thing for her to be doing!

- Response by lemonds, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45

There are few things more disgusting for a person's co-workers than someone who saves their morning BM for the office. My guess is that someone finally confronted her about it or humiliated her sufficiently that she realized how rude it is to come into the office and force all her co-workers to suffer through her daily abuse. Gag.

- Response by carolineanonymous, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

Wow, I can't really say if she's cheating or not, but it's REALLY coincidental. A few months back I moved to Chicago and got a new job. There's this one married chick that's always hitting on me. I thought I might score, but one day I was making comments to another co-worker about walking into the bathroom after her and how bad it smelled. She walked in and obviously overheard the conversation because she wouldn't look at me and her face was all red. Well, I didn't notice her using the bathroom at the office as frequently, but then she started to again and this time it smelled like cinnamon! What are the chances of that?

Anyway, her and I did finally hook up and have been having regular afternoon delight in the broom closet. So, yeah, I'd say the cinnamon thing does help pick up guys.

- Response by gr8fuldane, A Player, Male, 36-45, Chicago

BAHAHAHA this is HILARIOUS!
bravo

- Response by adickted2pink, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Houston, Law Enforcement

I suggest one extra-large cork, right up the poop chute.

That'll plug that problem up!

You should promptly start beating her with a large frying pan. This will confirm all of your suspicions!

- Response by ihatescreennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28