Why did this guy randomly text me after 5 months of not speaking to me?
Dating / 9:47 AM - Wednesday May 13, 2009

I had this weird "relationship" with this guy about 5 months ago. We ended up doing it, and then we never spoke to each other after that. I deleted his number from my cell very shortly after, knowing we weren't going to talk again. However, randomly, a few days ago, he texted me, asking me "what's up?"

The only thing I can think of is that he saw me cuz I had been out with another guy that night right next to where he works, so I'm thinking maybe he saw me. idk. Anyway, why does this guy still have my number? and did he seriously think I was going to text him back after 5 months of no contact?

....I did end up texting him a day after saying "I think you have the wrong number" but I totally knew who it was.
He immediately responded, "oh alright, sorry Amanda*"

*I made that name up to protect my identity lol

Update: May 13, 2009.
sweetievee, I agree with you 100% thank you for your response!

Update: May 13, 2009.
No! I gave him my real name duh! I just wrote a fake name in my question to protect my identity on this website! He knows my real name. sorry if I wasn't clear enough on that lol

- Asked by francesca128, A Sportif, Female, 26-28, Student

If being honest gets me a "jerk" award...... well then I will take my bow. Thank you! LOL

- Response by txsewbunny101, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Student

It could be any number of reasons, but usually if you have casual sex with a guy and he contacts you out of the blue, he is looking to have sex again.

If you were actually dating, it may have been something else. My ex randomly rang me up after not speaking for a month because he missed me and wanted to try to work things out.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 29-35, Seattle, Technical

i usually don't take time out of my life to delete numbers of ppl i no longer talk to, so maybe he just didn't care that much to delete ur number... scrooling threw his phone he came apon ur name, txt to genuinely c "wats up" don't think too hard it's not really nothing major unless you make a big deal out of it.. good one on that "Amanda" name :)

- Response by misshicks, A Career Woman, Female, 22-25, Retail

So, lemme see if I got this straight;
You gave him your REAL cell phone number....but a fake name.

Clever.

- Response by billy498, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

why break it off was the sex that bad???

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Charlotte, Technical