How do you know a guy likes you or if he just wants to sleep with you ?
Dating / 2:09 AM - Wednesday May 13, 2009

Update: May 13, 2009.
well i guess he is sweet because i tell him that i'm not ready and he says its okay i understand ,but we still make out and stuff so it seems like he's still trying i'm not sure really

- Asked by A Hip Hop Girl, Female, 22-25, Edmonton, Other Profession

If he is dogging you he wants your body. If he is sweet, kind, generous, gentle and not pushy, he may really like you.

rek

That ones easy my lady,when he holds all the cards and is very controlling of your time and thoughts and wants sex all the time without getting to know and care for you , just a wam bam thank you mam sex?? Dont call me but I will call you attitude. Now if a guy cares for you he will be caring and take it slow as to be intament and loving toward you and you are in his thoughts that he shares with you and lets you make some of the decisions without getting contolling?? When the sex does happen he will hold you so tight afterwards and just love on you ??Thats what I did to my childhood sweetheart every time we made love, I just held her as she liked to be held!!

- Response by ptawillis, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Medical / Dental