What's the best position for anal sex?
Sex & Intimacy / 5:59 PM - Monday May 11, 2009

What's the best position for anal sex?

My guy's just bought me a great latex full-body catsuit off ebay and I know both he and I have wanted it for a while. It's the first fantasy we'll be acting out and I know the sex is going to be great...

However, I want to make it even more so. We've tried anal sex before and the second time was fantastic but the last time we tried it, we must have done something different as it was quite a bit more painful. I'd like that initial feeling back and I wondered if anyone's got any good positions to help?

Thanks in advance! :)

~dev x

- Asked by devonette, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Administrative

Reverse missionary is good for getting really deep in there.

Just lie down on the bed (ass in the air) and let it go from there. And remember to use lube and relax and blah blah blah.

Have fun. :)

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

Doggystyle

- Response by dominicanbred, A Creative, Male, 36-45, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

I would say girl on top position, that way the girl can control the actual depth, speed, etc. etc. also you could try some numbing anal lube it will help with the pain in the beginning and help you relax faster..

- Response by aon007, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Salt Lake City, Science / Engineering

Ask your mom and dad!

- Response by joybird, A Career Woman, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

The rules for anal are pretty simple: Go slow, and use lots of lube. Remember, the human body was not designed to have things put up the butt. So take it easy, and enjoy the ride.

all of the other posts, plus: Get a foam wedge or two big pillows for "doggy" style... prop your self up and make your self comfortable... the lube and all that ... once he is in you can move with him so diffrent positions.
Good Luck and have FUN!!!

- Response by tresdjndjed, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, Boston

we really enjoy it with her lying on her back holding her legs up. I love it because we can look each other in the eyes, kiss, i can touch her clit, and the penetration angle seems comfortable for both. Get some great silicone lube to make sure it is pain free.

- Response by saganaw1000, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Salt Lake City, Science / Engineering

female on her hands and knees but up in the air