Have you ever had a sex dream about a friend?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:46 PM - Saturday May 09, 2009

I am just wondering, lol if you have a sex dream should you tell the person who the dream was about? Or would they automatically think that you are into them as a result?

Update: May 10, 2009.
Thanks guys :)

- Asked by npink22, A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28

I have had sex dreams about almost every male in my life. I know that this is just my imagination working over time. It would be silly of me to tell any of them about it.

These are things best kept to ourselves. :)

yes i think its the only place were i have ever had an orgasm, lol sux huh?. the second time i had that dream was w/ a friend i had and a week later we got together and weve been togheter over 2 yrs now yeah i told him he just laughed

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student

Thats the beauty of dreams, you can dream what ever you want about whom ever you want. Nobody has to know about them and nobody gets hurt.. to be honest though, I've never had a sex dream about someone whom I wouldn't actually sleep with in real life. However that doesn't ever mean I would actually act on some of them.. if that make sense..

- Response by aon007, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Salt Lake City, Science / Engineering

I keep my mouth shut about those kinds of dreams...

Guys never come out looking good in those scenarios!

- Response by fyf04, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Chicago

I once had a sex dream about the CEO in my company....and he was a total jackass afterwards...in my dream

I would keep that private unless you are interested in the guy...and even then I wouldn't give him the details...

- Response by meowmeowww, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

Yes, I have had lots of sex dreams about several of my friends. Sometimes I tell them.. and we laugh about it. Its usually cuz I have recently talked or have seen the friend that makes me dream about them.

- Response by almostsinful, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

Ha! There's not a single lady friend I have, that I wouldn't fuck.

And they all know it.

Unless this person is already a S/O of yours.and would naturally be interested in this information and be happy to be a part of you fantasy dream, you should keep it to yourself.

A sex dream is usually a fantasy and a mental exercise for and of you alone.

The circumstances are normally for your interest only and you should not drag another into your private world.

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

I'm sure we all have.....and still do. It's a part of being normal, I would assume....

- Response by richard77, A Jock, Male, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

Yes, I've had them about co-workers. It's kind of weird the next day, but I don't mention it.

- Response by jophus, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer