Why do i have long, pointy nipples? most women's are just puffy in that area or normal size but
Sex & Intimacy / 8:23 PM - Friday May 08, 2009

why do i have long, pointy nipples? most women's are just puffy in that area or normal size but

mine are just pointy especially when i'm aroused they pull out to a half an inch. is that normal?

- Asked by lilmisscheery, A Married Girl, Female, 29-35, San Antonio, Who Cares?

you just have big eraser-head nipples. lots of guys like that. like penis', everyone is different.

Nipples come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Surely by your age you would know this.

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

they sound perfect to me......I bet they are very sensitive and tender when you are aroused too.

I think that is a plus....and you should think of them as an extra asset that you have to arouse your man !!!

- Response by nuttyprofessor, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Transportation

be blessed with what you have. lots of women have worse.

mmm....define normal....lol.....there are a multitude of sizes and shapes to women's nipples.....nothing to worry about....

- Response by themamu, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?

Sounds like they just like be noticed and let everyone know when you're excited.
Don't worry about em.
I'm sure you get no complaints and wouldn't from me either

- Response by thewickedestslam, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, New York, Administrative

well i normally dont offer to do this, but for i'm going to go out of my way to help you out here. i'm going to need to check this out for myself:)

- Response by tleeb, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Dallas, Other Profession

My Question to you is, "Are you bragging or complaining?"

- Response by lindawilltry, Female, 46-55, Tampa, Fitness

Most women I've been with have nipples which become pointy and longer when they are aroused. That is quite normal, and VERY sexy! It makes it easier to suck on them. :)

- Response by bob49, A Rebel, Male, 56-65, Seattle, Transportation