What does it mean when a guy keeps telling you your gorgeous?
Dating / 2:58 PM - Thursday May 07, 2009

And then says "I think I like you?" Thoughts?

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

I think he likes you and finds you very attractive...duh! LOL

- Response by hollywould23, A Cool Mom, Female, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

Ladies : 9 times out of 10, you will never hear a guy fully commit and say, " I like you." What you will hear are compliments, then, "I think I like you." Because if guys fully commit and say it, then they are stuck. If you guys reject them, then its ok, they were never fully involved in getting rejected anyway, so they are covered.

Take that with you, until the day you die. It will make deciphering guy talk much easier.

- Response by dankdrft, A Life of the Party, Male, 29-35, San Francisco, Artist / Musician / Writer

AHHHHHH, really? Well maybe I should explain the male thought process. We are simple, very simple the way we think. We don't have layers to what we communicate. If he is telling you that you are gorgeous and he thinks he likes you he is going out on a limb to see if you have any interest in him. It sounds like he wants to get to know you. Throw the guy a bone for christ sakes! You need to let him know if you have interest in him or not.

- Response by 1bigdaddy, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Tampa, Self-Employed

That he thinks you are gorfeous and he is interested?

- Response by mallowcup, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

If you don't understand the message of that i can't help you.

It's pretty much, right there in your face that he likes you. I don't see how you could be confused about it.

My brain hurts :(

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

I think that he is interested in you. I have trouble with beautiful so I ain't much help.

- Response by stacias, An Engaged Girl, Female, 22-25, Indianapolis, Student

That you are gorgeous, and he thinks he likes you. Sometimes a sentence is a simple as it sounds.

- Response by robyn76, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

i think he likes you. he thinks your gorgeous. how much clearer can the man be? the ball is in your court. do you like him or not? if so, tell him. if not, then just continue to act like an ignoramus talking about it to everyone but him. :)

It means he hates you and thinks you're ugly.....seriously, it means what it means.

- Response by nytewulf, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Well, that's pretty complicated.

But let me venture a guess.
He thinks you're gorgeous and he thinks he likes you.

He thinks you're attractive. He's oogly over you. Run with it (or away from it, if you're not into him).

- Response by pandorasfault, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Teaching