Why do some people try to ruin other peoples lifes? Why cant we all just get along?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 12:03 AM - Tuesday May 05, 2009

Why cant a movie star or and actor live a normal life, are a writer. I treat them like my friend no different than anyone else. But other people wont. Its just not right.

- Asked by twilightzone85, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Milwaukee, Food Service

Jealousy, envy, hatred.

It our nature to destroy one another, it why there never be world peace.

- Response by dreampaws, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Denver, Other Profession

Here is your answer:

Because in this world, any time you involve more than two people in "anytthing"....no less than one of those people creates a Political situation thus creating divisiveness.

- Response by bufferz, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

because everybody wants to be in the movie stars and actors lives and they want to know what their durning every second and also their making a lot of money off them also by being in their lives constantly and thats a good thing that you treat them no different than anyone else because all other people see is dollar signs and they want something from them and no it's not right because they are human beings just like us

- Response by sweetc, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Home Maker

I think that some people don't see movie stars as "Real" people. They think that since they are a public figure it is thier right to know everthing about them and expose thier lives. Personally I think that we should all give them a break except for the ones that want the lime light. aka Paris Hilton and those types. I just ignore them. I have had the chance to meet a few stars in my lifetime and I tried to treat them the same as anyone else, after I got over the shock that they where actually talking to me.!!! :) Have a good night.

- Response by spitfirewoman, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Seattle, Law Enforcement

What?

- Response by swiget, A Cool Mom, Female, 66 or older, Columbus, Administrative

I dont even treat them special.... I told a big money comedian that the line started back there once....... I also have a friend that spent 15 years pitching in the Majors.... we send his ass to buy the beer. Hey, he wants to be treated normal....

Not sure I really understand what you're asking but .... From my experiences, many movie stars don't want to be treated as "normal" folks and expect some added status from their celebrity. Many are really nothing more than overpaid spoiled brats that feed on the adulation and focus from others.

i agree however some things people just want to no about them however some go way to far and especialy the poperazi. dam why cant they press invasion of privacy against some of thies people

- Response by dmncowboy, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, Retired

A lot of folk have distorted personalities They are not people who knoow God.

My man, some people are so disgusted with their own lives that they have to interfere in others to make them as miserable as they are and I hate nosey people who do that. I am not a person who hurts people just because I can. Its lame and shallow and can ruin other lives and reputations that could take the rest of their lives to repair!!I mind my own business and keep to myself and will not change those things that I cannot or worry about those things I cannot do nothing about!!

- Response by ptawillis, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Medical / Dental

people thrive off the need to invade other lifes and dont see them as just a person mostly due to media hipe..would be nice..

- Response by lynn65, A Trendsetter, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

Hey... how ya been?
There's just a certain %age of people who get joy out of hurting others. I don't understand it, but can't change it either...
Hope all's well kiddo

- Response by nicolegillenwater, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

You are absolutley right.
Once you place your life under a glass bubble, you are up for grabs. After time, what is normal to a scrutinized celebrity is scandal for the normal Joe. I would think that the only way to avoid this is to disconnect from the people who are out to ruin lives by taking privacy away. Some people thrive off creating scandals, and it is not right.

- Response by 3wiltedroses, A Creative, Female, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

Too bad most people do'nt look at things as you do.I think people have so little going on in thier lives they have to fixate on other people's lives.And you are right....It's not right.Too bad most people do'nt have the insight you have.You are wise for your age.

I believe its because people are selfish, they only want what is good for them, and no one else

- Response by charmedsmile18, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Edmonton, Administrative

Some people's goals in life is to inflict pain on others or they are not happy.
Some people cannot get a long because they have to be controlling and do not have Jesus Christ in their lives. The Prince of Peace is not part of their being.

I think it's out of jealousy, envy, discontent, or mean -spiritedness, that some people try to ruin other peoples lives, and no, it's not right, but it has always been like this...

- Response by linne, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Artist / Musician / Writer

Yes, I agree.
Too many people consider their lives so boring and won't do anything about it, but they will waste their time fretting over someone else.
Quite a shame.

- Response by andrewj5267, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Miami, Teaching

It's human nature. First off it's a matter of envy. Next is the silly notion that somehow their good fortune will rub off. For some it's just being close to the realisation of a dream they themselves have long cherished. The reasons are varied and most are as silly as the day is long. I've known many celebrities throughout my lifetime and all of them just wanted to be treated like normal everyday people. Most looked at their celebrity as a talent or skill like and artist or craftsman..... There is no real sense but people have been acting like that as far back as one can go in recorded times.

- Response by canajun, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 56-65, Vancouver, Self-Employed

People are strange animals. I haven't figured it out. I just stay away from those kinds of people.I just don't know.

- Response by ducky50202, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Dawson, Food Service

I understand what you mean and it's just frustrating sometimes that some people just don't know how to 'live and let live'...and...it's not right and it's so unfair!
But just the same...let's just not waste our time wondering why people like them existed...as for me...the best way to handle it is...ignore them...no matter what they do or say. ;-)

- Response by spiritintheair, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Self-Employed

that is sooo true!

- Response by cutie29400, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45, Indianapolis, Food Service

fame grabbers and hangers on are normal for famous people, they just have to know how to deal with them and insulate themselves

- Response by hoopsjunkie, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Indianapolis, Self-Employed