He won't admit that he likes me!
Dating / 12:57 AM - Monday May 04, 2009

He won't admit that he likes me!

But clearly, I'm sure he does. Maybe he just wants me to fess up first?? He teases me all the time and says I'm always being flirty and then boom... I become all cold. But I'm thinking that's what he does to me.

We text every other day and whenever he's on MSN he always IM me first. I've known him for 2-3 years now and he's the brother of my very good guy friend. Maybe he's just bored and wants to chat but his heart is in another place.

Been in a simular situation... Maybe he DOESN'T like you just like the attention. The only way your going to know is to asking him out. But you might want to reconsider... if he can't bring himself to talk to you about it then why do you want him? In my case we did all the stuff your talking about... texting, IM, laughing, joking... yet she never would admit to liking me or not. We don't talk anymore. Good luck!

- Response by rodir0n, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55, Sacramento, Managerial

All signs point to him being interested but hes shy, flirt back, see how he reacts

- Response by curiousguy, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

Have you told him how you feel about him? This is scary and can be a big risk. If he really doesn't feel the same way you could lose him as a friend. If he does feel the same way but hasn't acted on these feelings it may be because his brother told him you are off limits because he thinks of you as a sister. Maybe your guy friend (his brother) really likes you and can't say it because he he is afraid of rejection. My point is until you talk to both of them you won't know. So talk to them.

- Response by magickme, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Alternative Medicine

Take the leap! Make the first move.

- Response by zp86vv, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Atlanta, Who Cares?