How can I make my boyfriend last longer in bed?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:58 PM - Saturday May 02, 2009

I have been with my boyfriend for two years. In the beginning we had sex often and it was great. Lately it seems he doesn't really want it and when we do have sex it lasts about 5 minutes. I love him but I need more. What can I do?

- Asked by snewton89, An Alternative Girl, Female, 22-25, Detroit, Student

Hate to tell you this,but 5 minutes,is better than most guys can go.
Maybe if he did a lot of foreplay on you,you might feel more satisfied!
Ask him to play with you more,and even do oral on you,till you orgasm!
Unless he is a fool,he should jump at the chance,to play with a beautiful body.

- Response by baseball751, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65

I would suggest that you ask your boyfriend if there is something bothering him. Men have a difficult time performing under stress and if he's stressed that might have something to do with his quick draw. It could also be a sign that sex with you is so great and intense that he can't wait to ejaculate. Also, you could try forplay before penetration and then after penetration for a while go back to foreplay or slow down. Slowing down will help him relax and he should last longer.

If that doesn't work put toys into the mix but keep in mind most men don't like competition in the bedroom...

Good luck...

- Response by jurisdoctorate, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Detroit, Lawyer

Sit down and have a talk with him. Tell him how you feel, and how you feel left out. He busts a nut but you don't get the orgasm.

- Response by thewiselady2004, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

The first thing you can do to last longer is to change your position or rhythm while having sex. What I mean is, when you feel that you are about to climax, you should change your position or change the rhythm of your strokes.

Make sure you don't wait until the split second you feel that you are about to climax. Give yourself a scale of pleasure. If you feel that you are at a 3 or 4 then you are ok. But when you feel that you are at a 7 or 8, then you need to change. If you keep going, you're going to climax.

More Tips at:-- http://bit.ly/bOvYUG

- Response by RelationshipExpert, A Thinker, Female, 29-35

try sucking him off before..then as he is waiting to get hard again have him go down on you and when he is hard get on and ride..he should last longer the second time..;P

- Response by eagerbeaver, An Alternative Girl, Female, 26-28, Who Cares?

If you need more than five minutes of intercourse in order to bring to orgasm--and with you raw from friction by then, he ain't doing it for you, baby, and you ain't doing it for him; which is why he don't want you of late, if you'll pardon my vernacular!

- Response by thedaimler2006, An Alternative Girl, Female, 56-65, Atlanta, Self-Employed