I as reading about incest in Japan and Saudi Arabia - is it really that common?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:21 PM - Friday May 01, 2009

Someone pointed out a Snopes discussion going on about how in Japan they have a lot of incest between mothers and sons, and someone else recently sent me something about how in Saudi Arabia men commonly screw little boys - in fact, there is a saying in one Saudi tribe that "Men will not fight over a woman, but over a pretty boy".

Is any of this true, or is it all just stupid hype?

- Asked by curvysmartgirl, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Dallas, Artist / Musician / Writer

It might not be hype given the expectation of purity they hold for females along with the threat of death for deviating from that. There is no similar expectation for males but if you can't exploit the females than it follows they would need to exploit SOMEONE for sex....and since there are no real mandates for males than it follows they would exploit young males.

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

In my antropology class a couple years back, my prof said there are few universal taboos, but that incest was one of them. IJS

As for Saudi men and boys, who knows? Look what it did for the Greeks :)

- Response by pizzaman, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older

I would not be surprised at all. With all those unbelievable news you get on TV and newspapers,where Fathers get their daughters pregnant,and,worst, mothers have incest sex with their sons,which it doesn't happen only in Japan,but also in The UK,and Europe.

- Response by A Creative, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles, Managerial

hello all
i am from saudiarabia ,
i just want to conform that saudian men commonly screw little boys that's truth moreover they pay moeny just to be with soft little boy and worse some of them rape little boys specially in Schools,and in saudi culture is so shame to be raped they are afraid to inform the police (all things above also applies to female too) but after all that i dont blame them,why ??!! okay ,These are some of the reasons
* saudi goverment Preventing women from driving.
* saudi goverment Prevents mixing since elementary school through high school (only boy or girl school)
* All malls for families only!
* You do not have the right to have girlfriend ( There is government department called 'Alheiiih' who has the right to arrest you if you have any girlfriend, or if have any kind of alcoholic drink (alcoholic drinks are banned in Saudi Arabia )
*Marriage cost about $ 30,000
we live in a big prison here in Saudi Arabia, therefore, those things men and also women do as well

- Response by argon, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28, Riyadh, Political / Government