How can i ejaculate faster in bed???
Sex & Intimacy / 11:10 AM - Friday May 01, 2009

How can i ejaculate faster in bed???

How can i shorten my love making??? i tend to last on average 4 to 6 hours...how do i do a quickie?

Update: May 01, 2009.
uhmm ok i will take that in a good way lol

Update: May 01, 2009.
lmao nice one.... lol

Update: May 01, 2009.
well me and her have realized that we start having sex in the daylight and when im done its almost pitch black...i mean i know it last longer than 3 hours

Update: May 01, 2009.
im serious...its not a problem now but i know my girlfriend is not use to a man who last so long how do i work on cutting down my time maybe its not 6 hours least is 3 to 4.

Update: May 01, 2009.
i dont think i can do that but thanks lol

- Asked by newtork9, A Rebel, Male, 22-25, New York, Medical / Dental

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA if you're that great dude you should get into the porn industry.

- Response by usarmy24id, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Celebrity

start 3 hours before she gets there

- Response by busyb704, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Other Profession

I don't know.... How do I make my vagina not so tight and hot and wet..... lol

- Response by nicolegillenwater, A Thinker, Female, 36-45

if you are telling the truth, you have a serious problem. this is NOT good. women do not want you to last much more than 20 minutes to a half hour...if you last longer, she will FAKE it to get you away from her. you probably have a sensitivity issue. your penis is not as sensitive as a normal penis. this can happen from masturbating too much or you might have a problem. I would honestly see a doctor, or you won't have a very good sex life in the future. it will only get worse.

and I am being serious...no matter what you think or what you believe women that you have slept with are saying..they dont' want to hurt your feelings. they DO NOT WANT you to last this long. they will fake to get you to stop. any woman would get way too sore for this.

- Response by fondacox, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45

i think having a girl there in bed with you might shorten things up for you....

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 36-45, Charlotte, Technical

It takes you 4-6 hours to cum? Holy shit! And you guys say we women take too long. Damn!

- Response by southjerseygirl, A Thinker, Female, 46-55, Administrative

Stop doing drugs, or try having sex sober! At your age this is about the only way you would last this long.

quit masterbating every 5 minutes and save it for making love. you might last a bit longer.

Four to six hours? Are your blow up dolls still intact after that long?

This isnt gay but use a butt plug. It will stimulate your prostate and make you cum faster.

- Response by alleycat50, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Dallas, Who Cares?

You know, I think it's weird that everyone doubts you. I don't doubt you, my friend. I was having sex with my girlfriend last night and we were going at it in different positions for about an hour and a half before we moved on to just oral, and I still didn't finish.

Some websites recommend relaxing and just being in the moment. Others say that if your girl moans, that'll help. I think that maybe if you exercise the muscles and then hold them as tight as possible during sex, that'll help too.

Good luck.

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Portland

I have the same problem but mine is cuz i use opiots pain meds.I sometimes dont finish and my girl gets mad and hurt she feels insugnificant.Were married so she deals with it.I sometimes watch porn before she comes home and fantisize while with her.Its not cool but it works sometimes.Or i let her finish then let her sleep better than hurting her mentaly and phisacally. sorry thats all i got.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Los Angeles, Construction

First off, I too have this problem. I don't generally need four hours, but I often require an hour or more. I think part of the reason I take so long is that I am naturally this way. Another probably cause for this started years ago when I first became sexually active. Like many young men, I would cum very fast. I came up with many techniques to make myself last longer: Stopping or slowing down if I felt myself getting close, thinking about cars... thinking about my grandmother (eew, I know, but seriously, it worked.) That all worked very well, but now I may have trained myself to always take forever.

One woman in this thread claimed that no woman wants to have sex for more than 20 minutes. That is false. It's true that many women - probably most women - prefer sex to be relatively quick... but not too quick. This is a little ridiculous, but I understand it. Seriously though, for a guy to last the quintessentially correct number of minutes is kinda bullshit. Anyway...

I usually (and systematically - I'm an engineer, surprise!) seek out women who might like a guy who lasts a long time, and not coincidentally, who gives them lots and lots of orgasms. Moms are great; They can take a pounding! They also tend to be better squirters which keeps them from drying out - until they're dehydrated :-) Taller women are also more "accommodating." Also, some women are just naturally freaks in bed. God love 'em!

As for solutions, there are medications out there that have the side effect of making men cum faster, or that can make a man cum repeatedly once he has finally reach climax the first time. Additionally, an interesting, or adventurous sex life can really make a difference. Your partner probably needs to be up to the task for this to work. Finally, I have personally found that being in poly relationships is very, very exciting, and sexually gratifying. I do finish faster when I'm with someone new, and finding a safe circle of lovers basically satisfies that. That very probably is not an option for someone who is already in a monogamous relationship though. I'm not going to list the medications by name. The site might not like that.

Good luck to you, and rest assured, there are solutions. Happy Google-ing. ;)

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Phoenix

You could try stimulating your penis for a change, instead of focusing your erotic efforts on your anus -- maybe shoving a volleyball up your ass will help.

- Response by A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Las Vegas, Celebrity

4 to 6 hours, BS, no woman could take that pounding

- Response by healer, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Executive

How do you know it lasts that long? What woman in her right mind has stayed around that long? 4-6 hours is NOT lovemaking, you should seek help!

- Response by sweetko, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Administrative