What are the names of good dating sites, and why?
Dating / 12:01 AM - Wednesday April 29, 2009

what are the names of good dating sites, and why?

see my basic info and also i want a companion more than a f--- buddy. [that comes later;) ]

- Asked by 57alex, A Career Man, Male, 56-65, Providence, Transportation

Ma**h.com- you will find a lot of adventurous women on this site. some are s*x starved.

sadly. lying about age and even marital status may occur. usually you know within a few minutes if there is anything there...also lots of indirect financial questions..

i found one who i had bichin chemisty with and mighta married- but she was too dominant for me. but man, she was good..we had sex in a bathroom in a famous hotel here in nyc..and in a cab. i miss her and cannot resist her when she reaches for me..

anyway good luck..

- Response by A Career Man, Male, 46-55, New York, Who Cares?

eHarmony. My mom met her husband on there and they could not be more compatible :) They have been married almost 5 years now.

- Response by luvsdjhtm, A Career Woman, Female, 22-25, Seattle, Who Cares?

Forget all that "It's OK to look" bullshit..

answerology.com

LoL.. Don't underestimate the power of like-minds coming together, man!

Eharmony.com I hear , because they have a long questionaire and they find who is compatible to you. Doesn't hurt to try. Good luck

- Response by thewiselady2004, A Creative, Female, 56-65, Los Angeles, Self-Employed

Hi 57alex, it's me again from the house question....as for the dating website, I met my now husband on a Seventh-day Adventist dating website called Shining Star Singles, which was bought by Christian 911. I don't know what it is called today, but Google Shining Star Singles and they may reference you to the lastest name. I was going to a Baptist church at the time, and even though members of the SDA church usually don't date out of their faith, my husband took a chance on me because previously I had been worshipping in the Jewish faith (orthodox at that). Since I am convicted of the seventh day Sabbath and the clean diet in Leviticus, it was an easy decision for me to become baptized in the SDA church and we were married 7 years ago.

- Response by kneadmuscles53, A Thinker, Female, 56-65, Tampa, Managerial