What is the reason some men slap during sex?
Sex & Intimacy, Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 10:44 PM - Thursday April 23, 2009

What do you think of porn films that show the man slapping the woman's face during sex and I mean amateur porn made with a shitty camera and average-looking people? I get sad when I see stuff like that. I don't believe it's right to slap the person who did something very nice for you. Why would a man do that?

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?

Its a porn thing to satisfy the "need" for other men to feel power. Some men do not see women as their equal and would prefer to "punish" and seeing the "slave (the woman)" get "what she deserves" by getting slapped.

I am not saying it is right....and I don't agree with it nor do I approve of it, but that is a guy's way of thinking.

- Response by ecgjyt, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Medical / Dental

I can't stomach that kind of shit.

I watch porn & usually enjoy it, but when I see that kind of shit, it totally disgusts me.

I'm all for getting freaky, and even can get into Dom & Sub roles.. but dominating a woman is NOT about abusing & humiliating her.

Males like that are totally dysfunctional, IMO, and most likely, fear women. That's why they have to be total pricks to try to show their alleged 'strength' and 'superiority'.

This type of porn is made to suit a particular type of customer who is into domination and objectification of women: a loser who is powerless in their own lives, probably can't get a girlfriend or any woman (without paying for it) and secretly hates women for rejecting them (maybe they should learn how to treat women better and relate to them as people not as sex objects then?)

- Response by rubyrednotdead, A Creative, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

honestly I have had this requsted on many occasions, more than u would think. I dont only as I have been a veryphysical person all my life, big and strong and I know the damage mentally and phys that can be done and I just dont feel right. sex is sex but knocking around pain etc, not my thing. but there are thos that love it, called S&M the sades like giving pain, the Mach enjoy receiving it, even if on a small scale. now, no porn, cheap or "quality"(no such thing)does anything for me. I have investigated and seen real snuff movies, these are movies made mostly in Mexico or S America, that begin as camcorder porn but the person is intentionally torturerd, mutilated and murdered during the sex. Sick and sells like hotcakes and a fed crime to own the video.
it is sad. call me old fashioned but 2 naked people doing the naked monkey is all I need/want, dont need props.

- Response by mtusa007, A Rebel, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

The first time a man slaps me in the face is the last time he will see me. My mother did this so it is something I will not tolerate. In a movie it is just all show--but in real life I would not stand for it. Porn will show all kinds of things to appeal to a wide public.

I believe it is a power/domination thing becuz i found out my bf was cheating and confronted him then as nite progressed we talked out the issue and seemed to be ok and worked out but then he got to drinking a was a lil drunk..he initiated sex ......he started by giving me oral then later during intercourse he put his finger in my mouth then slapped me in face like 4 times...im still trying process this becuz he has never slapped my face before...any thoughts?

I believe it is a power/domination thing becuz i found out my bf was cheating and confronted him then as nite progressed we talked out the issue and seemed to be ok and worked out but then he got to drinking a was a lil drunk..he initiated sex ......he started by giving me oral then later during intercourse he put his finger in my mouth then slapped me in face like 4 times...im still trying process this becuz he has never slapped my face before...any thoughts? mind u he denied the cheating...

- Response by smo1174, A Thinker, Female, 36-45