If a guy sees you just once a month is he really into you or is he just stringing you along?
Dating / 10:37 PM - Thursday April 23, 2009

Been dating a guy for 3 month but only seen him once a month in that time period. Used to call me or text me every other day now unfortunately once every 2 weeks. Then blames it on me for not calling. I know he likes me cause he has told me. Is he a player? The times we had together we have fun. Lately, no calling or texting. So I emailed him and told him how I felt about being strung along if he is dating others and that I really liked him but that so much time in between is making me have to reintroduce ourselves and that I really wanted to get to know him. No answer from him and its been 5 days.

When men are into you without fail they find a way to be around you ever free moment they can. they don't waft in once every two weeks or once a month. They call you everyday and make plans with you so someone else doesn't scoop you out and away from them. you need to read this over and over and believe it or you will end up wasting alot of daylight over men who aren't worth it.

- Response by joybird, A Player, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Honey he's moved on. Actually he was never really there. Once a Month is barely even enough to be considered stringing you along.

You say "I know he likes me cause he told me". People tell you what they really think feel by how they ACT. Anyone can say anything. If they don't back it up with action, then you can forget what they say. He may 'like' you but not in any way that's going to make him spend time with you. He doesn't want to get to know you any further.

Lucky for you that you don't have many memories to forget. Move on.

Regardless of what you are trying to figure out, the bottom line here is, he's NOT relationship material. Move on.

Do you live in the same city? That would make a huge difference! If he's local, I'd move on cause, yes...he's stringing you along and is dating multiple woman or cheating!

- Response by nico76, A Creative, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

I don't think you guys are dating, I wouldn't even consider you two friends. You too old to be asking this question, man! It's obviously hit the road!

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Artist / Musician / Writer

I say find some thing better. If you want to be with some one and you care about them , it does not matter how fare you are or how busy . If you care about them that much you make every effert to show them . The least he can do is call.

- Response by 78cowgirl, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

It depends on if his schedule permits seeing you sporadically. He could have a hectic life. Also people dont follow the same routine and you need space at times. he only way to know if he is truly into you is to guage how he reacts when you don't go out your way to contact him as frequent as you may have been. Let it go and see if he tries to contact you. If he does/doesn't, move on. Give it two weeks tops of not initiating contact.

- Response by dominicanbred, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

I think he is stringing you along,or using you.

- Response by shyrich, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55, Seattle, Other Profession

Wow...I am kind of going through the same thing. We started off seeing each other once a week, emailing daily and used to text a lot (all day on Sunday's for awhile). We still email daily, but see each other once a month. It makes no sense to me either. I don't know if it makes any difference, but the guy on my end was recently divorced and after we went out a few times he told me he wasn't ready for a serious relationship but saw me as marriage material and wanted to slow things down and get to know one another...which I guess we are, but once a month to me is ridiculous.
In your situation - you told him how you felt and that was 5 days ago, if he at least respected you, I think he would have had the decency to tell you what was up - sounds like you may have busted his game.

- Response by A Sportif, Female, 29-35

Hey I am seeing a guy that is the same way. Promises of calling and I give him the look, promises for everything and nothing. Yes I see him once a month and he says he is not married so he must be out dating. I personally am going to wait for his next call, hoping soon and when he does Im going to let him know the game was fun but over. Im embarrased as I am old but get this not allot of experience. Dont be hard on yourself just tell him how you feel and that its over.

- Response by cat30ayl, A Hippie Chick, Female, 56-65