What race is most likely or least likely to cheat?
Dating / 6:20 PM - Thursday April 23, 2009

I was in class today and heard someone say that black girls are more likely to cheat then white girls... I never heard that before so I went online to try and find some stats but was unable. Does anyone have any info on or thoughts on this?

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, New York, Other Profession

You went online to find stats LOL. Like someone is going to go around collecting info about each race and asking if they've cheated on their partners

Bytor's right.......the "intellectual's" ask very unintelligent questions

- Response by mantis, A Creative, Male, 18-21

I don't know that this is true. I think there may be that perception because blacks have a much higher rate of out-of-wedlock and teen births (that is not disputable). I'm not saying it's false, either, just that nobody has done a study that I know of.

- Response by ihatescreennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28

The Human race.

- Response by anonymouspersona, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Miami, Administrative

I don't think there are stats because I can't see anyone funding a study like that...

Maybe economic or religious background.. but race....no.

- Response by snafu, A Career Woman, Female, 29-35, Toronto, Financial / Banking

What is wrong with you? Race has nothing to do with infidelity and who ever said that in your class is ignorant.

- Response by lovefallacy, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Tampa, Student

Anyone can cheat, doesnt matter what race.

- Response by ashloves420, An Engaged Girl, Female, 22-25, Regina, Other Profession

Whomever said that was an idiot.

You won't find any stats, because it's not something statistical about ethnicity. It's all about the quality of an individual.

ok so whomever told you that was stupid! it doesnt matter what race you are to cheat. i think that person who said that played into stereotypes and didnt really know anything just what they hear from other ppl as ignorant as themselves. im too upset to keep typing i found this offensive as a african american woman

- Response by dwn2ridehtchck1, A Life of the Party, Female, 22-25, Celebrity

A Silcon Valley chick will cheat everting if the guys she's cheating with has money.

- Response by rcuenca4, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, San Jose, Technical

That is a very good question. I think when it comes to cheating white and black girls are even. They both cheat for different reasobns though. The one who is least likely are probably asian girls IMO. I'm not 100% sure though.

- Response by tribute, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I have no idea. Since I'm white I would assume it would be white girls. They generally seem the most messed up.

- Response by A Creative, Male, 29-35