What does it mean when a guy says "I Adore You"
Dating / 9:54 PM - Monday April 20, 2009

I have been dating this guy and He Says that "I Adore You" What does that really mean?

- Asked by A Career Woman, Female, 29-35

It really means: "I adore you". Stop trying to decipher hidden meanings from straight-forward remarks. You'll only drive yourself crazy...

- Response by sxybtch25, A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Who Cares?

He loves everything about you.....from start to finish.......(I have one who says that to me....very humbling)

- Response by iowaczechartist, A Thinker, Female, 46-55

Well, I would have too know you, him or both, because I adore my dogs and my grandchild, I am in love with my wife, I love, my mother, son and grandchild, although I adore my grandchild and love him, someday, I presume I will just love him and that adorable stuff will wear off..

- Response by phoenixbandit, A Guy Critical, Male, 66 or older, Columbus, Law Enforcement

It's not really I LOVE YOU
but it's i like love so many things about you and which is not bad at all if i say so : ) ...

- Response by shygirl1979, A Sportif, Female, 22-25, Teaching

I think it's ridiculous when people post questions with an obvious answer. I hope he reads this shit....

- Response by evilella, A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Atlanta, Self-Employed

It means that he has adoration for you. Just like when someone tells you "You're a doll". They don't mean you are a Barbie or a play toy. Try not to get mixed messages, just take the compliment.

- Response by 3wiltedroses, A Player, Female, Who Cares?, Self-Employed

We don't mess up with the things we adore.

In terms of boy-girl relationship, it means he will not necessarily like to make love to you.

- Response by counsellor, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 66 or older, Delhi, Self-Employed

He's in love but doesn't want all the drama associated with saying "I love you"

- Response by catsaredelicous, A Life of the Party, Male, 22-25