ATTN GUYS...He doesn't want to get serious but he wants to be exclusive. What's he thinking?
Dating / 2:02 AM - Monday April 20, 2009

I've been seeing someone off and on since February. He's not wanting a serious relationship (and I don't really want one either) but he doesn't want me seeing other guys. Is he just being selfish or what? As long as he's not wanting a commitment, I don't see anything wrong with both of us seeing other people. I don't understand!

- Asked by A Creative, Female, 36-45, Teaching

He is an @$$ , he does not want to be with you , but does not want any one else to have you.....dump the loser!

- Response by 78cowgirl, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Who Cares?

You're right, he is selfish, if he wants you to be exclusive but doesn't want to be serious, it sounds like he just wants you all to himself but he doesn't want to be committed, sounds one-sided to me! So that means he wants to see others? I say, forget that, if he doesn't want to be serious, you should also be able to date others as well.

My lady you are so right ,he cant have his cake and eat it to. It has to be one way or another, he can tell you that he will not be faithful and date others and then ask you to be single just for him, Bull crap on that assumption!!You do what your heart tells you to do and let this guy do whats right for him not you !! You have enough to think about??

- Response by ptawillis, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Medical / Dental

It's simple. Until he finds someone he'd rather date, he doesn't want you to find someone else.

Don't go for this deal. He will be gone without warning if that other woman shows up.

- Response by desrtrat57, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

he is controlling type,run as fast as you can

- Response by yourlifeline, A Creative, Female, 46-55, Fashion

ahhh the old have your cake and eat it too syndrome.
Dont let anyonre limit or define what is right for you. He is telling you that he wants the perks of being in a monogamus relationship without the commitment, in some ways thats ok, but he has to reconsider his expectations of you

- Response by realman2000, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Norfolk, Medical / Dental

Maybe he just wanted to be exclusive without the pressure of being in a "SERIOUS" relationship. Maybe he wants a casual relationship just the two of you. Where there is no pressure. I know I have a hard time with commitment. The best way is no pressure, take it easy and enjoy the time that we have together.

- Response by allyirls, A Trendsetter, Female, 29-35, New York, Fashion