Why do women like cunnilingus and fore play before real sex? whereas men are always are in hurry
Sex & Intimacy / 2:39 PM - Saturday April 18, 2009

why do women like cunnilingus and fore play before real sex? whereas men are always are in hurry

Why women want it slow, say first foreplay then cunnilingus and finally sex in the real sense? why women get late orgasm? where as why on the other hand men are in hurry and want to cum? If men delay by just doing 'fore play' their dick will shrink or loose rigidity in erection. what is the remedy?

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Bangalore, Who Cares?

Well not all women want it slow. Personally I'm not into cunnilingus... maybe a little stimulation while I'm getting a guy up and running... but personally I prefer the sex, and not slow. And some women have delayed orgasms for hundreds of reasons, they weren't worked up enough, it's not the right stimulation, you're not hitting the right spots... etc. So the best remedy for that is honestly to ask your woman. Which, doesn't always work because a lot of women honestly can't suck it up and tell a guy what they want, when they want it, and how they want it. As for the delay bit... work her up first, have her then go down on you, and then go straight to sex. If you feel like you're gonna cum too soon, pull out, pinch the tip of your penis lightly, and it'll set you back a bit. I've used this on a couple eager guys lol... Works pretty well... or slow down when you get to close. Let it die back a bit, and then keep going. Pull out and finger her a bit, and every so often change positions. You don't want to change positions too often, but changing positions also helps draw it out more and sets your orgasm back a bit too. Good luck!

- Response by neuroticallyyours2005, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

For me I enjoy sex very much. I like to savor it. Something so good why get it over with so soon. Maybe you are not with the right partner. I never had a guy go soft on me. I don't go for a lot of fore play. I always keep the other partners needs in mind.

- Response by rondaapple88, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 26-28, Columbus, Managerial

(_)_)IIIIIID ~~~~

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?