Being rough with a guys balls: Do a lot of guys like it? My husband likes me 2 hurt his balls!
Sex & Intimacy / 12:47 PM - Friday April 17, 2009

He likes me to pull hard on his balls and squeeze them as hard as I can.

It's so hard that I feel like I must be hurting him, but he really likes it and gets off. He says it doesn't hurt and to do it harder.

We've known one another for 3 years, and he only told me he wants it this month. He's usually really shy about sharing desires/fantasies, even though I ask a lot and tell him anything he wants is ok & I'll fulfill it.

Is this common? Is it a form of S&M, or does it not hurt?

Update: April 20, 2009.
The thing is, he usually avoids other kinds of pain. I scratched his back once during sex and he really freaked and wasn't into it. It makes me wonder if the nerves in his balls have been somehow damaged by this mass that he refuses to get checked.

Update: April 20, 2009.
Is it definitely hurting? I'm surprised if he's into pain in a way, as he's usually a bit of a wimp about other kinds of pain. Is it possible that it doesn't hurt him? If he's into S&M a bit, more power to him and I'll play along. What if it doesn't hurt him though, is that possible if he's healthy? I wonder if I should be worried about his health, assuming it doesn't hurt him I'm worried that it could be a sign of a health problem. He has a funny mass on one of his balls and won't go to the doctor for it; I hope his balls aren't a little numb because of a health problem.

Update: April 17, 2009.
Maybe I'm exaggerating how hard it is, but it seems like it must hurt. He asks me to pull on them and squeeze them hard. It's squeezing them as hard as I can. I wonder if it is a bit of an S&M thing on his part. Honestly, last night I was a little pissed at him and didn't really feel like getting him off at first, because he's been a huge prick lately, and I hate to say it after a little bit I almost got into it as it was getting back at him for some of the crappy things he's done. He seemed to really like it and kept asking me to do it harder. I wonder if it's something inside of him knowing that he's mistreated me and then wanting it back.

i'*mm typing tahthis while hunched woeover my keyyboarda in pain just IMMAAGINGING having it done :P

- Response by dawsonmckay, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Phoenix, Artist / Musician / Writer

Fuck yah it hurts....and no I don't like it at all.....is it a form of s&m....not sure but it could be called torture......I like my balls played with and lightly caressed....that about it.....

Maybe you should try biting his balls....he might like it....

- Response by lab01, A Father Figure, Male, 46-55, St.Louis, Other Profession

OMG just thinking about it makes me hurt.. cupping the balls is one thing but pulling and squeezing oh hell NO.. I would think it's some form of S&M

- Response by aon007, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Salt Lake City, Science / Engineering

if you hurt my balls, i'm slapping the crap outta you. no ifs, ands or buts.

Count me out, no way!

- Response by boggob, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Political / Government

I love it. Yes, harder harder harder. I love when she pulls on them. Something happens and acutally....there seems to be more cum. I don't know what it is. Yeah, it's ok to be rough on them if the guy wants it. It is pleasureable and helps to really make me climax incredibly.

- Response by A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Science / Engineering

girl - there are all sorts of strange sexual things out there and I think that's great that you're willing to try! It sounds like you found a way to enjoy his pleasure (pain?) too! I really have no answers for you, but just try to have fun with it! And, if there is something you want to try, he should be open to it too!

- Response by pjay007, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Miami, Who Cares?

Some guys like pain and if it was to hard he tell you. Go with what works wish you good luck...

This chick once sucked on my balls too hard and i thought i was gonna die. with that being said, LEAVE MY FUCKING BALLS ALONE.....LOL

- Response by handsomedetroitguy, A Father Figure, Male, 36-45, Detroit, Political / Government

you must not want kids,ever ha ? it hurts,no matter what your guy says,wow, as far as the fantasy stuff,good girl,i,m the same way,i,ll do anything she askes.

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Managerial

You know my bf is like this too..it was when we first had sex he wanted me to squeeze hard..i thought i was hurting him too. Then he said harder..after a while he stopped telling me to squeeze on them just kind of play with them. Makes me what to ask him about it. Honestly i have no idea why he wanted me to either. He likes to hurt me during sex, well not hurt me but bites and stuff. I think thats what he likes done to him...who knows talk to him about it..if he likes it then he does..no biggie. Every man has his likes and dislikes..just like women..

- Response by A Creative, Female, 22-25, Student

Honey,it's definitely hurting n painful if it's done the way u're decribing,but 2 make more enjoyable try tickling,licking,suckin g n stroking gently n passionately,u'll see the difference ,luv ya,bye.

- Response by podian, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, Singapore, Technical

Every guy is diffent some enjoy paid but as for me if a female is playing with mine she needs to be gental as they are extreamly sensitive

yep, my husband has always enjoyed me pulling & squeezing his balls, REALLY HARD!!! I never thot there was anything wrong with dt, his wish is my command and i actually love doing it. You might try taking his balls in ur mouth and sucking really hard on dm - blows my husband's brains & gives me extra power. Luv it!

- Response by A Married Girl, Female, 36-45, London, Self-Employed

Re you kidding me? Them babies are sensitive. Not into pain giving or receiving

- Response by gilpill, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Chicago, Internet / New Media

Dear Cool Mom,
I am going on 50 now and my wife used to really like seeing balls hanging down, and she would play with mine a lot. Now a days I really perfer her giving me a handjob with oral and randomly taking control by sucking my balls really hard. Makes me gaps and fells good when it pops out through her lips. As I get excited my balls pull up inside. I am having her pull them back down and hold them down, while she gets my worked up. I am also having her squeeze them as hard as she can to the point she gets tired. She keeps saying, she can't believe that that doesn't hurt. Just right before I climax, I get her to squeeze as hard as she possible can, and sometimes I grab her hand and squeeze with hers. I wish she could hurt them more then what she can. There are certain areas connecting to testes that hurt even more. Try to find that spot and give a good squeeze between you finger and thumb. Once you find it, do it hard for a couple of seconds and let go. If he gaps you know you found it. I am sure he will love it as I do. In like ways, she really like to have me pull straight out on her nipples. I had it stretched out several inches. I could not beleive that she liked it and that it would go that far out. The more she was arosed, and close to climaxing, she wanted me to pull even harder. I guess it is the same thing if you enjoy your nipples pulled close to climax.

- Response by spudsinator, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Sacramento

It's an individual thing. Some guys can't handle any testicle abuse at all, some get off on the pain, and others find it more stimulating than painful. If he says it doesn't hurt, he's probably not lying to you and is one of the latter group. I am too.

I personally find that what might hurt any other time is exciting and stimulating when I am sexually excited, and not painful at all. What is stimulating leading up to orgasm may be painful if done afterward. The brain has a funny way of turning pain into pleasure in some situations.

About the mass in one of his testicles, TAKE HIM TO A UROLOGIST! If it were in both of them I wouldn't worry as much, but with just one he should have it checked.

- Response by txtraveler, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Dallas, Transportation

Trust me, a lot of guys love it. It is the ultimate masculine submission to your feminine power. Sexy as hell, especially if you indulge yourself and really have some fun with it.

- Response by billrogersly, A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55

You should indulge him. Take control and don't be a weakling. Hurt his balls a lot. Don't wait for him to tell you to do it. Punch him square in his balls and make sure you hit his balls hard. He wants you to hurt his balls so he can see some power in you, so get into it. refuse sex unless you get to hurt his balls first. He wants you to own him. Squeeze his balls hard until he begs you to stop and kick him in his balls sometimes. He's not afraid of pain so don't be afraid to give it to him. Sometimes when he's not expecting it, go over and hug and kiss him and slide your hand in his pants and grab one of his balls and squeeze it hard and make him tell you that he loves you. Just get into it and hurt his balls regularly.

- Response by A Player, Male, 36-45

You should indulge him. Take control and don't be a weakling. Hurt his balls a lot. Don't wait for him to tell you to do it. Punch him square in his balls and make sure you hit his balls hard. He wants you to hurt his balls so he can see some power in you, so get into it. refuse sex unless you get to hurt his balls first. He wants you to own him. Squeeze his balls hard until he begs you to stop and kick him in his balls sometimes. He's not afraid of pain so don't be afraid to give it to him. Sometimes when he's not expecting it, go over and hug and kiss him and slide your hand in his pants and grab one of his balls and squeeze it hard and make him tell you that he loves you. Just get into it and hurt his balls regularly to add some spice to the relationship.

- Response by A Player, Male, 36-45

Hey, I understand this confusion; please allow me to offer some information here. Being the type of person that LOVES to have someone pulls on my nuts I have done enough research.

First Off, I REALLY want to show my appreciation to you. Thank you for taking the time to try and understand, thank you for doing as he asks and thank you SO MUCH for keeping an open mind. You are the person that you over hear men talking about how lucky they are to have "this amazing girl". He's lucky, I hope he knows it!

Now, I will explain, most men have a low pain threshold in the testicles, however some men, like your man and myself have a different sensation instead of pain. In the right possession even the lightest touch will hurt, but in most possessions its eye rolling pleasure.

This is apparently caused by several nerves having slack (not typical) or being tight to the muscle formation (typical). When the nerves allow some slack and you pull or squeeze them it allows a feeling kinda like having the best stretch you have ever had, combined with oral sex.

I have experimented with this to the point of making sex toys for people with similar appreciation and I discovered something very interesting. Most men don't enjoy this, but for those of us that do, it's almost always different for each of us, most men of this type love pulling hard, some like squeezing. My suggestion, squeeze, and squeeze hard, but don't just do that and wait for a reaction. Pull your body close while squeezing, nibble the neck and other parts with lots of contact, the more of you he is touching at the same time as squeezing the more he will love it.

(NOTE: Men who have or who have had a hernia are more likely to enjoy this than men who haven't)

and remember, He doesn't love having his nuts squeezed, he loves having YOU squeeze them! so again thank you for asking this question.

- Response by trunner26, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 29-35, Calgary