Why doesn't he go down on me anymore? or what kind of reasons wouldn't he?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:32 PM - Thursday April 16, 2009

why doesn't he go down on me anymore? or what kind of reasons wouldn't he?

my boyfriend and i have been going out for at least 2 years now and we love each other very much. he used to go down on me everytime we had sex. he knows that i like a lot of that kind of foreplay before he enters me.

he says he likes the taste and smell. he doesn't have any problem with it. he's good at giving me mulitiple orgasms as well. so it's not like he isn't confident with himself or anything.

one day, he just started doing it less and less til he just didn't anymore. he hasn't gone down on me for 2 months now. i've addressed it before and he said "i'll work on that. promise" but he never did. help! =/

You hold the secret to this in the palm of your hand. Or rather between your legs.

you say you want to be eaten out before he enters you. So, why do you let him enter you with doing it.

I think he is just getting lazy with you. He still likes to fuck you, but doesn't want to do any more than he has to.

And since you have been letting him get away with it, he just assumes that he can, so there is no need to go down on you.

I mean, I can see you two in bed in my mind. You are laying there embracing, fondleing each others sex organs, kissing your nipples, and then he pushes your legs apart and gets between them and sticks his penis into you.

But before it gets that far, you should says, "could you please go lick my pussy, you know how much I like that". Trust me, he will not say "maybe next time" because you can just keep your legs together.

You own have of the sex organs involved here. I bet he asks for you to suck his penis, you should ask him to go down on you.

Take control, it will actually feel good.

its the 2 year point. you know what they say about that, right? whats the difference between your s/o and your job? the job still SUCKS after 2 years.

to me, he sounds like a very selfish bast**d. what you can do is next time its time for sex, don't let him in until he's finished down there. (and i can only assume YOU also are living up to YOUR end of the bargain and going down on him to the point of orgasm...if not, then THAT is the problem. what's good for the goose is good for the gander.)

Do you offend? I mean instead of asking us the people who aren't eating your pussy, you should be asking your man the one who hasn't eaten you out in a while. If he won't or is too selfish to continue, sit on my face. anytime. j/k

- Response by dominicanbred, A Creative, Male, 29-35, Philadelphia, Who Cares?

well either approach the topic again, stop going down on him for a while, or try positions like 69

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Student