Why would a guy say he wants to cum inside?
Sex & Intimacy / 10:05 PM - Thursday April 16, 2009

Or why would he even want to? I've been talking to a guy for a bit now and yes, we've decided we're going to hook up but I'm holding out for a bit. When we talk he says how he wants to "fill" me up with cum. Now doesn't he understand I could easily get pregnant? Why would he just throw caution to the wind with someone he doesn't even know? Do a lot of you guys out there have unprotected sex these days? He seems so anti-condom and it's weird.

If you go along with his thinking you are a fool. Also before you go out with him...call up and cancel. He sounds like a ass hole that you don't need to be knowing. all he wants is your ass.

- Response by loseing, A Guy Critical, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

Honestly, coming inside does feel great and sex without a condom does feel better. However unless he's had a vacsectomy, as I have, it certainly is taking a big chance and still basically stupid unless you're trying to get pregnant. If you decide to go ahead with this make sure you are protected, go on the pill first, get an IUD, something... also remember none of those protect against STD's. This guy strikes me as a selfish pig who will run the moment you end up pregnant, have some self respect and tell him to take a hike.

- Response by twotwenty, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

He's just talking dirty.

- Response by joybird, A Career Man, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

I would think he came from a place where they taught only abstinence. I mean, doesn't he know where do babies come from?

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 26-28, Los Angeles, Consulting

No Glove? NO love.

You know when you have sex in one position it might get boring? Well, I've noticed this about myself. I have been having sex with a condom (steadily for 3 yrs) with my guy, but now I have the urge to get BC pills and take the condom off. I have ananlyzed the reasons and partly it's because I want kids so it's just natural....but in all honesty there is another side that just wants to do it because it's different and it'll be kinda like a turn on w/o having to do with the act of pregnancy thing.

He could be leaning one way only or the other way-or both. You know there is always those songs out where hip-hop and other singers talk about wanting you to have there kids. Doesn't meant they want to take care of them-just means they are so into the attraction at that time that's what they say---so could be popular culture influencing him too (third scenerio)

MOre info-
But regaurdless-he may say those things but unless you are serious and you know he doesn't have any STD's-then be careful-it's your body. Some guys have problems "cumming" if they wear a condom...if you find one of those I don't think you want to hook up with them anyway because they prob have been with MANY MANY girls w/o condoms n might not perform well anyway. Other guys just DON'T like it at all, just how they are, and you would be in the same scary boat.

- Response by A Sportif, Female, 29-35, Student

Try this, get a back rub wearing a rain coat and you will appreciate the difference that he is feeling. I'm not saying you shouldn't be safe because you should and if he cares about you at all he will glady be safe

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 46-55

i really dont noe why guys like the fact of cumming in someone but dont want a kid. me and guy dont use condoms.(I noe very unsafe and stupid)and i got pregnant once, while i was pregnant he came in me all the time. He said it felt way betta not having to pull out. & without a condom you feel the whole thing. Now that i am no longer pregnant he stills sometimes say he wants to cum in me.It confuses me idk if he wants me to have his kid, or he jus like the fact of staying in me.

- Response by A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, Student