Why do men like women with a gap between their legs.?
Dating / 9:48 PM - Thursday April 16, 2009

Hey im a female and ever since i started high school guys have been commenting on the gap between my legs and it kind of makes me feel uncomfortable. However, everytime i ask what it means they would never tell me they would just smile. And currently i was watching the Tyra SHow and again i heard a guy say that if he could see most of whats in front of a woman by looking between her legs that was good.So please help me out, what do guys like so much about a woman with a gap?

Men who are focused on some inane gap between your legs have a gap between their ears!

- Response by joybird, A Hippie Chick, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

That's hilarious. Here's a hint: the "gap between your legs" doesn't mean anything except that you have skinny legs. So either the guys in high school are morons or they're just teasing you by making you think there's this secret meaning to it. By the end of high school, guys will be looking at your chest, not the gap between your legs.

- Response by ihatescreennames, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 26-28

are you that clueless!?!?! it means easier access

- Response by rebl4lfe, An Alternative Girl, Female, 18-21, Atlanta, Student

are you that clueless!?!?...sorry... but it just means easier access

I have observed from my expreience that almost eveery woman I have ever saw in a swimsuit and has that ugly ass gap , has a REALLY WIDE-set va-jj. Just keepin it real

- Response by An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

I have observed from my expreience that almost eveery woman I have ever saw in a swimsuit and has that ugly ass gap , has a REALLY WIDE-SET va-jj. Just keepin it real . Even guys -- especially black guys see me all the time & say mine looks cute in a swimsuit -- They say they like the big ones , because they Know a girl with a big gap can "take a lot of MEAT".

I know it may sound ignorant & juvenile , but I have yet to be proved wrong . I'll keep my "lil strawberry gap , anyday then being able to throw a football between my legs.

- Response by blaquedahl, An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Self-Employed

Sorry if this sounds shallow, but it does make it so so much nicer when the legs are wrapped around one's neck.

- Response by rickp, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65

All of my friends are males and I asked them what they thought it meant...most men think that if you have a gap between your legs, while they still think it's sexy, they believe it means you are loose, but in all actuality, boys and girls...it's just the way the woman is shaped. That is it. there is no other reason. I was very disappointed to hear that men and women are that small minded about the opposite sex.

- Response by jessica8sparks, A Player, Female, 22-25, Student

Well coming from a men... happily married for many years. the Gap men reffer to is purely all about taste... it's the space between your legs when both your feet are close together. some men love it some men don't it has nothing to do with being "loose" a virgin or not... all that is plain bull@#$%. My wife has the "gap" i think it's Sexy and it turns me on. thats it thats all.
most guys I know feel that same. Women sometimes just get self conscious over nothing. The "gap" generally speaking comes from a woman who's healthy and in shape, you rarely see it on overweight women. So if they like your "gap" take it as a compliment nothing more!

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed

it means you can see the cooch better

- Response by A Guy Critical, Male, 46-55

do not listen to what women say about this question.they are only jelous.take it from a man,a woman with a gap is very sexy and in good shape.heavy girls do not have a gap.and if you do have a gap you most likely have a great looking butt.trust me

- Response by A Jock, Male, 36-45, Boston

the gap between your legs means that your body type represents a damn good figure. just the same as you would judge a guy and his chest. or arms. it's in you prefer. if you notice, the girl who has the gap; her ass is nicely shaped and her legs are pretty decent. it is a high turn on and your guy will very much so appreciate you. embrace it. i know i would....

- Response by A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 29-35, Military

- Response by bmiyb, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45

that gap is one of the most beautiful things about a woman, it is so damm sexy to me like most men, most girls/ women that have this gap is active and fit imbrace the power babygirl, it'll be awsume

it's because it's strictly feminine, men will rarely have it (if it's even possible) and it's a sign of wide hips which is good for birthing, and because of that the male mind seeks it out. it just means your good for reproduction

- Response by vulturnus, A Guy Critical, Male, 26-28

My sister and I have always been slim our entire life but I had the gap and she didnt. I hated it because I thought it made me look even skinnier until I was in my early 20's when I started hearing guys talk about it like it was a good thing. It has NOTHING to do with being loose. I have even had a child and not to be vulger but I still have trouble getting started. I have never heard a guy say anything negative about the gap infact I have only heard them talk about how much they love it so whatever any jelous girl says its not a bad thing. Imbrace the gap because as sad as it is girls starve themselves to get what we have naturaly