I get hard rock erections at any time of the day, my dick stays rigid and erected for 30 minutes.
Sex & Intimacy / 3:52 PM - Saturday April 11, 2009

I get hard rock erections that my penis stays rigid erected for 30 minutes, this happens any time of the day even when I do not think of sex or see sexually arousing pix or video. Why is this? I mostly ejaculate within 7 minutes on doing masturbation? My dick measures 5.5 inch or more long when erect with 4 inch girth that I find it difficult to wear underwear or tight jeans due to hard rock erections. I wear loose pants. What else I am suppose to do? Ladies out there what do you think of my dick size wise fine, average or below average? Please answer in a good manner not weired answers, I will repeat the question till I get a majority answer, this is for my own satisfaction.

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Bangalore, Who Cares?

satisfy yourself elsewhere please!!! :)

- Response by cindylouwho, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 46-55, Who Cares?

The average male penis size is between 5 and 6 inches... usually more around 5 1/2 with most studies... so looks like you're laying at average. As for why you're rock hard all the time... maybe you're unconciously thinking of sex... or aroused by someone in your office or something that you're not aware of... Ask your doctor.

- Response by neuroticallyyours2005, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Artist / Musician / Writer

who cares???

- Response by A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Artist / Musician / Writer

You're despicable!

Simply remove the cause of your problem........get rid of your wee-wee.

- Response by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Student