What does "raunchy" mean to you?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 4:49 AM - Saturday April 11, 2009

What does "raunchy" mean to you?

- Asked by divatoonami, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Administrative

i'm known on here as a quasi-gentleman...
if you broads only knew...

- Response by kramer, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

Taking it a step beyond normal desires.....and stepping over the edge....

- Response by richard77, A Creative, Male, Who Cares?

It means my ex parasite of a ex wife who lied and cheatd on me with so many men and boys that I couldnt count them all , she was a ho from the get go!!My Father must have known something about her ??When he first met her he hated her and told me if I marry her it would be the most worst thing I could ever do and he was so right!!Raunchy thats her in definition. Look up the word raunchy and it will say her name in capital letters!!!

- Response by ptawillis, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 56-65, Medical / Dental

I never listen to what common people say, just as I never condemn what charming people do.--Wilde, Dorian Grey.

"Raunchy" happens when some common type does gross and badly scented things and I have to watch.

Needless to say--YOU, my dear, can do no wrong in my poor eyes. ;)