My husband refuses to kiss me intimately but rather gives me pecks good-bye or good-night.
Sex & Intimacy / 12:06 PM - Wednesday April 08, 2009

I have tried to deepen the kiss and he will shy away or turn his head especially during fore-play. I have told him I miss kissing and he says he will try to do better but he refuses when I initiate. What should I do?

Update: April 08, 2009.
Thank you for your responses but I highly doubt if its bad breathe...we have been together for 4 years and married for one year. A person cant have bad breathe every night for that long huh...lol

Ask him if your breathe is bad or if it's something you're doing. If he says it isn't, ask him what the problem is & don't settle for 'i'll try better.'

- Response by wheezerman, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Who Cares?

brush your teeth?

- Response by j3s5e, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Los Angeles, Who Cares?

great article on yourtango about how to fix a bad kisser. can also be found here:

http://getupgang.blogsp ot.com/2009/04/how-to-f ix-bad-kisser.html

- Response by dawsonmckay, A Rebel, Male, 36-45, Phoenix, Artist / Musician / Writer

I haven't seen the other responses you've gotten but I would ask him straight up what is bothering him(i doubt it's really the kissing)he's got to be unhappy about something. and is that the only thing he's weird about? Sit him down and have a heart to heart, i wouldn't even bring up the kissing until you've gotten to the root of what's really bothering him.

- Response by emyrae06, A Cool Mom, Female, 26-28, Home Maker

Maybe he thinks he has bad breath, or you have bad breath. Keep asking and don't settle for I will do better. Find out what the problem is, or the problem will eventually grow into something bigger.

- Response by A Thinker, Female, Who Cares?, Teaching