Have You ever Caught Someone Cheating? Have you ever been caught?
Sex & Intimacy / 1:26 PM - Tuesday April 07, 2009

personally i've never had to experience this. I cant imagine what this poor lady is going through. It would be one of the hardest things to ever deal with.

So Have you ever caught anyone cheating? How did you react & how did you get over it?

On the other hand have you ever been caught cheating? How did you react?

Feel free to share as much as you'd like.

- Asked by aon007, A Guy Critical, Male, 29-35, Salt Lake City, Science / Engineering

I caught a girlfriend, having sex with a guy, her boss actually.

I don't think I ever really got over it.

Everybody always says, "i'd kill them, I this, I'd that". when it happened I just sort of stood there feeling like someone died. I didn't have a whole lot to say, I was mad, but still didn't have a lot to say.
What was I going to do hit her? Hit him? It wasn't his fault.

- Response by proteus, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Who Cares?

Caught my wife cheating....came home from work early, around midnight, and the t.v. was on. I was thinking that perhaps she was waiting up for me, so I peaked in the front door window. What do I see? My wife, in lingerie, and a guy sitting in my chair while she blows him! Enough detail?

- Response by ecgjyt, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Medical / Dental

Oh sweet baby Jesus, if I had gone though what that woman went through... he'd be dead. He'd be dead, and penis-less. The other woman would be injured, but *she* didn't wholly betray me and ruin God knows how much of my life. I've never been cheated on (my ex and only boyfriend's parents are each on their third marriage and he couldn't even bring himself to date after we'd broken up, out of guilt), and to even think about it makes me so angry...

But seriously. If I had to actually catch him- WATCH him- he'd have no hair, no penis, no eyes... nothing, when I was done with him. And, as a crime of passion, you can't even get murder-one for that, it's manslaughter because someone out there understands the force of human emotion.

Although, now that I really consider it, it would be much more satisfying to let him live. Ruin his later relationships. Torment him with guilt. I'm a brutal bitch, but that's what cheating brings out in me.

- Response by anie01, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Teaching

With my ex-GF's - when I was much younger- If I did cheat, I never actually got caught in the act, although I have got caught, more than once. One time my GF came to my friends house for a party, we were all there, and this chick who I was cheating with wanted to piss of my GF so she was sitting on my lap, and all kinds of stupid stuff.. I totally got caught. Another time, I was not cheating, but was trying. (stupid of me) - there was this older woman, I was 21 maybe and she was high 20's maybe 27 or so and she was married with a kid, we had been flirting and stuff, and I think when were kissing and stuff, but no further, so she was at my Apt, which my GF did not have a key to, and her sister (who lived in same apt bldng) saw me bring this woman into my apt, so she called her and told her to come over. she was ringing my buzzer and cursing me out, I didn't open the door obviously, but she knew. I was stupid back then..

- Response by sohodutch, A Guy Critical, Male, 36-45, New York, Technical

i hate these pop,d questions,to the girl,its not gods fault,its your guys fault,now stop bein so hard on yourself,just because you gained five punds,is no reason for a guy to cheat,this guy dont deserve you anyway,good riddins to the cheat, kickem to the curb,hard kick too,

- Response by A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, 36-45, Managerial