Guys, is she a cock tease or what?
Sex & Intimacy / 4:23 PM - Monday April 06, 2009

Guys, is she a cock tease or what?

You meet a girl, have a great time, go out on a first, second, third date...she sleeps with you on fourth date.

Then she feels really GUILTY for it...not in a freakish way but still doesn't feel 'right' about it...wants to wait to do it again.

The sex was fantastic to BOTH of you...you know this for FACT. (let's say you did it three times that night)

Are you pissed she wants to wait until you get nekkid again and think she is a cock tease or just respect it and wait...still trying to get her to give in with heavy make out sessions and touching?

What do you do?

- Asked by sassafras, A Life of the Party, Female, 36-45, Atlanta, Other Profession

Part of it would depend on the circumstances involved when she gave it up.

I could understand if a girl gave it up to early and wanted to hold off again for a while so long as your both set that everything was great and it was only morals or impressions involved in waiting a little longer - but only a little unless HE takes advantage of her cause she was drunk or something.

She deff would be a tease if she brings you to the point but pulls back again and again!!!

I HATE BLUE BALLS!!!!!

I would be pissed.. IF.. she suddenly pulled back from sex, with no explanation. I mean, we've already crossed that line, so what is the problem?

Now.. IF she were to explain her reasoning to me, and we had a responsible, mature conversation about it? I would have a lot more reason, to be understanding. Sometimes, people get caught up in the moment, and it happens that you have to consider what it is you truly want and need.

The problem here, is simply one of communication. If you leave someone hanging, they have to form their own conclusions, based on prior experiences or observations.

In order to prevent that from happening, clear, concise, honest communication, is necessary.

Just because a girl agrees to have sex with me one night doesn't mean she's committed to having sex with me every night from then onwards until one of us dies. One night she agreed, next night she didn't - that's her prerogative (and mine).

Her behaviour is fairly unusual, and actually I would find it rather intriguing, but since she says it doesn't feel right I think I would just have to accept that. Sex isn't the be all and end all of relationships, it's just one part of them. So whether I hang around or not depends on how much I like her, not on how much I like her in bed, which is exactly the same decision we have to make in all relationships. I don't see why I shouldn't do all the usual affectionate (OK lustful) things that go on in relationships like kissing, touching and heavy make out. We all know girls decide when sex happens and surely you can't blame a guy for trying, so long as he doesn't fall into the trap of being a total sex pest.

At least I know the sex will be great if we ever have some in the future. Like I said, kind of intriguing.

- Response by spongecake, A Rebel, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

I would party my ass off because I finally got laid...

- Response by rollinhigheh, A Life of the Party, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

If she asked me out on the first date and didn't put out?????

Hasta la Vista............baby. Go bust somebody else's balls?

^>^

- Response by joeblow1234, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Whitehorse, Artist / Musician / Writer

You know you want me, baby! You won't be able to resist me any longer!

Seriously, I think if I can sense that the emotional connection isn't quite there, then I could understand. If I had no intention of emotionally connecting, I'd be gone.

- Response by quikslvr, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Farming

She gave you her reasoning: She doesn't feel right. You know it was both amazing...don't try to push her with heavy petting. Make out away, but don't try and push her to it. Respect her. Let her initiate it next time, because unless she's well-known for doing this to guys, she means it, and you should respect her.

- Response by static0era, A Trendsetter, Female, 22-25, Student

It's a little unusual, but not unheard of, her wanting to take things slow after sleeping with you. If she's worth keeping around, and she still wants to be with you, then abide by her wishes. Go easy with her, be happy to kiss and hug and touch, and see where things go.