How to ejaculate late? I cum say in five minutes time.what is the average time to ejaculate?
Sex & Intimacy / 11:42 AM - Friday April 03, 2009

How to delay the ejaculation? What is the average time to ejaculate so as to satisfy woman sexually? Do woman need a strong erected penis with delayed ejaculation or a long penis to satisfy them sexually?

- Asked by An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Bangalore, Who Cares?

I have heard many things about women needing a longer man. My fave is "Its not the size of the boat but its the motion in the ocean" I like the retort too . "Yes but it takes a very long time to get to England in a row boat". I am an average woman. With an average sexual appetite. I do not see the attraction of the 13 inch monster men because it hurts me. I also don't want a man with a small penis (I have had both. I like a good 7 inches on a man who can use it correctly. There are many products you can use! I recommend a delay cream or a cock ring. The delay cream slightly numbs your penis to delay your cumming. the cock ring restricts blood while not messing with sensation so you stay hard longer. Look up temptationsparties.com or adameve.com

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Sacramento, Food Service

Go to Amazon and order, How To Make Love All Night (and drive a woman wild) Male Multiple Orgasm and Other Secrete for Prolonged Lovemaking. by Barbara Keesling, Ph.D.

Its a short and cheap book. You may even find a copy in your library.

- Response by cosmicdog0, A Guy Critical, Male, 56-65, Denver, Science / Engineering

how can i ejaculate in five minute

- Response by stevo789, An Engaged Guy, Male, 36-45, Toronto

Dude!..You need to train yourself that's the only cure for that

- Response by tetnus3, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 36-45, Who Cares?

You need to beat your PUD vigerously to get stamina up ... Also if you jack off before intercourse you can last longer ...

- Response by HaastileLady, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Medical / Dental