I love it when men slip their hand up my blouse and feel my breasts until my nipples
Sex & Intimacy / 9:02 AM - Wednesday April 01, 2009

stand at attention. I gladly offer just about any man the opportunity to have a feel whether outside, in the car or in a park. I don't like it when others are looking on, so make sure it is as discreet as the location allows. I don't go any further - won't go down on him, don't care to handle any part of him and am not a big fan of kissing. If he wants more, I keep condoms in my pocket for that purpose. I don't want him to buy me dinner or flowers or even give me his phone number and will most certainly not give him mine.

What's wrong with me?

Nothing wrong with this... enjoy!---you've earned it!!!

- Response by bytor, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, Pittsburgh, Artist / Musician / Writer

whats wrong with you??? i would say the main thing is your a GUY...... i am one of the most sexualy adventurous women i know but to walk through the park and just meet a total stranger... wow...

- Response by coco, A Hippie Chick, Female, 46-55, Charlotte, Technical

You sound normal to me most females I know do the same but mostly discreetly

#1, I'd LOVE to meet you!! #2, You just enjoy a chest masage! Nothing wrong about that!!!

- Response by romeo714, A Life of the Party, Male, 46-55, Who Cares?

I wouldnt know where to start..... lol nice tho!

- Response by secilia, An Alternative Girl, Female, 29-35, Athens, Body Work

Nothing about this that seems wrong to me. I'd love to do that for you! The only problem I see is that you don't live in my town, or do you? If you do, just tell me where to meet you.

- Response by bob49, A Rebel, Male, 66 or older, Seattle, Transportation

I find it completely arousing too.....there is a nice park near my house...see u there in about an hour....hehehehehehe Just enjoy your freedom. DISCREETLY!

- Response by painter3459, A Creative, Male, 56-65, Self-Employed

Sounds like you do not want anything serious, right now.

- Response by dambreaker, A Father Figure, Male, 56-65, Retired

like to know if you live near me lets meet

- Response by painter, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 36-45, Self-Employed