How to lose wait??????
Diet & Health / 6:49 PM - Monday March 30, 2009

how to lose wait??????

how can i lose wait without exercizing?

My mom did Weight Watchers and lost 35 pounds,
weight watchers just gives you a set number of points based on your age, height, sex, weight, etc. and thats the number of points you can eat in a day.. and points are calculated on how many calories, fat, and fibre are in the food you want to eat.. it's a little difficult at first but you get used to it.

- Response by luluxx18, A Creative, Female, 22-25, Toronto, Student

now, weight a minute......are you sure this is what you want to do?

- Response by nameacarl, A Mr. Nice Guy, Male, Who Cares?, Oostende, Self-Employed

Well there are a few ways you can do it. I have found the best way for me was to cut back on what I was eating. Like if you have 3 large meals a day, have a piece of fruit for breakfast, have a nice meal for lunch, but stop eating when you don't feel hungry. & it always helps to have a large cup of water before each meal. & have a smaller dinner. So you are still eating, but you're not over eating, & watching the sugar always helps. Good luck!

- Response by charmedsmile18, A Sweet Sarah, Female, 22-25, Edmonton, Administrative

If you want to lose "wait"---don't go to the doctor's office, or the BMV.

- Response by awsum1, A Life of the Party, Male, Who Cares?, Chicago

learning how to spell weight first will help..

- Response by helpme2009, A Thinker, Female, 26-28

you can't.

- Response by destinyseeker, A Career Woman, Female, 36-45, Teaching

Eat less/healthier.

- Response by infantrygirl, A Thinker, Female, 22-25

Smaller portions.

- Response by mousepad, A Creative, Female, 26-28, Student

It is not realistic to think you can lose weight without exercising. I hate to exercise as much as anyone else, but I do it to stay healthy.
Technically, if you eat smaller portion and healthier food, you will lose weight.
My problem is that I love to eat, so I have to exercise.

- Response by anonymouspersona, A Hippie Chick, Female, 26-28, Miami, Student

wait or weight?

to lose WAIT, just stop hanging around and get on with your life.

to lose WEIGHT, without exercising, you need to severely cut your intake of foods. fats and sweets are the first to go. then once you have portion control down, limit carbs to once every 3 days. no pasta, no bread, no rice. you'll lose it.

Go on a fast!!!!30 days of nothing but water and a tooth pick!!!

- Response by randolph, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 56-65, Artist / Musician / Writer

You can join weight watchers. You dont have to exercise as long as you eat healthy.

- Response by A Sweet Sarah, Female, 36-45

Cut back on portions. Eat lots of protein, fruit, and vegetables. Drink green tea and lots of water. Cut back on soda and sugary cereal.

Maybe you can even find an exercise you like. Maybe you can borrow exercise DVDs from the library. That's what I do so that I don't have to buy a DVD and then find out I don't like it.

If you like to go for walks that will help. Maybe you can start walking a few places that you normally drive, like a library or a grocery store near your house.

- Response by chipotle, A Thinker, Female, 36-45, Other Profession

By lifting a dictionary to read it. The correct spelling of the word is "weight". "wait" is defined as to stay in place in expectation of. Or as a verb in reference to "waiting" tables.

- Response by rotintothickoar, A Married Girl, Female, 36-45

Getting sick works but I dont think you want to get sick. Just eat less I guess?

- Response by girlkaren, A Thinker, Female, 22-25, Denver, Student

Wait ?
Why you want to wait !
Lots of Fruits and Veggies
Read the book Eat to live by dr Fuhrman www.drfuhrman.com
Don't eat Microwaved foods(turns "food into a poison) or ANY Diet products -lots of poisons in fake sugars !

- Response by tpass419, A Creative, Male, 46-55, Alternative Medicine

OMG, please don't listen to half of answers on here. Especially the one about not eating any carbs. If you don't eat carbs, your body has to use protein for energy which can lead to organ failure.
The right thing to do: No candy, Pop,junk, etc. Eat more fruits and veggies, and switch out carbs for the right kind of carbs like whole wheat bread instead of white, or brown rice, enriched pasta, etc.Drink more water (a lot of the time we misinterpret thirst for hunger.... but there is probably no way to get around the excercise thing.
Excercise doesnt have to be a treadmill at the gym though. Try water aerobis, join a recreational team of a sport you like, try step aerobics,take dance lessons,pilates, simply walking outside.... something that might be fun for you

best way to lose Weight in a HEALTHY Way is to eat about 90% carbs -- healthy carbs not processed ones !! low fat , low protein ! human body requires VERY little protein !
drink lots of Lemin Water and You ar on ur way !
Why learn to Spel ?
speling is overrrated

A few tips that seemed to work well for me were to eat small meals along with a glass of water so that I wasn't eating til I was stuffed, drinking the recommended 8 glasses of water a day, switching from white foods to whole wheat or grain foods, baking/boiling/broiling rather than frying, taking a walk in the evenings for at least 1/2 hour and just eating more fruit and veggies has helped a lot and I rarely exercise anymore because I don't always have the time...if you don't like the 'taste' of water you can always use those Crystal Light powders and add them to the water...good luck...:D

and YES you can lose Fat without excersing !

There are many ways that will help you loose weight. First off all join a gym club. Attend the gym about four time a week for forty five minutes. Second no more fast food ,chips,ice cream, chocoloates ,soda or cookies. Third always cook your own food and take lunch to work. I personally take Alli Diet pills with the following diet. I look good.Good luck

- Response by A Thinker, Female, 29-35, Los Angeles, Other Profession

Drink lots of water before eating. The water in the stomach takes up room and this will make you feel full faster all while eating less food. Trust me this really works.

- Response by peermey, A Career Man, Male, 36-45, Dallas, Who Cares?

you can't, loosing weight is simple you have to burn off more than you take in.....but for some it is easier said then done.

- Response by hotair, A Father Figure, Male, 66 or older, New Orleans, Transportation

Why don't you want to exercise? You will feel so much better afterwards.

a lobotemy or amputation

- Response by several, A Mr. Married Guy, Male, 46-55, Military

Why don't you want to exercise?

Apathy is ugly.

- Response by vabyss, An Intellectual Guy, Male, 29-35, Who Cares?

You can have an operation but that will only provide short-term weight loss. In the end you will just gain it back once the body goes back to its set point. Your best solution is diet and exercise.

- Response by desota18, A Creative, Male, 22-25, Self-Employed

You can't.

Lose wait?
By waiting?

You can eat better that is for sure...but you MUST excercise...can't be perfect like me.

- Response by divatoonami, A Trendsetter, Female, 36-45, Administrative

Stitch your mouth closed!!!

Works for me!!!

Calories in, Calories expended, simple math!!!!