What do you do to remember where you put something?
Jokes, Polls & Anything Else / 7:53 AM - Monday March 30, 2009

When you have lost something, what method do you use to find it. I am constantly loosing things and i don't really have a good enough memory to retrace my steps, so what do you do??

- Asked by brokenpromises121, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Internet / New Media

I have set aside one box for stuff I will loose if I don't put it somewhere specific so I always know whereto go, also all ym stuff has a designated place for example my keys go on a hook near the door. It takes some time getting into the habit of having a specific place for things you don't want to lose but it really does help

- Response by psychoticbabe1, A Thinker, Female, 26-28, Other Profession

I am able to picture were I last used it saw it or put it for the most part but some times that skill is not as available as others

I generally try not to think about it then it comes to me. If I try to hard to remember then I cant seem to. I also make it a haabit to put things in the same place, so when I need them they are almost always there.

- Response by shanegalang, A Rebel, Male, 46-55, New Orleans, Transportation

That happens to me alot also. I just leave it alone for awhile, & suddenly i remember...If i rack my brains out, i get fustrated & can't remember, so just leave it alone for alittle while...:-)

- Response by spitfire815, A Hippie Chick, Female, 66 or older, Who Cares?

Most of the time... I place things I move often on the front table or counter. Near my coat.

Anything that goes past the kitchen stays here. It's like selective memory...

- Response by king313, An Engaged Guy, Male, 29-35, Detroit, Civil Service